RemedySpot.com

Warm Welcome to New Members & A Teaser About Some Changes Coming Soon!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Greetings New "Family" and Friends of Humanity Healing ... and much, much Love to all those whom are already in our midst. *soft smile*Thank you for choosing to join us here ... you will likely find we really are a family despite distance, despite no bloodline apparent. This group is filled to over-flowing with Love, support, friendship and a wide array of topics for discussion. We have many healers by occupation and more whom are loving beings sending healing energy "just because". They are angels of this earth in a time when so many angels are needed. :: bow of respect and honor to each soul and a hug if they allow me the honor :: We have a great many postings that occur and on some days you may rue the fact if you chose not to select "Digest" for your email...I would change that if I were you! *twinkling grin with a wink*Please do not forget to check out our file upload section. There you will find a plethora of files from A-Z on topics which range from general healthy living advice, spiritual, esoteric and mystery school teachings, popular teachings of today relative to spirituality, poems, and information such as how to request (formally) a healing and/or prayers for yourself or your loved one/s. There is also an explanation of the official HH Grid for healing and prayer - what it is, how it works, etc... The teaser part of this comes in simply here...today likely or tomorrow at the latest watch for a posting from either Liane or me regarding some interactive weekly events to take place with this group if you choose freely to become a part of this. (Interested piqued yet? Good! *huge cheeky grin*) That's all I will say for now...but some of you may find watching for this posting interesting, just what you're waiting for, or you may just go, "eh". Either way, never hurts to pay attention, hm? *grin*Welcome, welcome, welcome, beloved new family and friends! :: deep bow of honor and respect ::Love & Light, Peace & Joy, Unity & Harmony to you and your beloved ones....From my heart and soul, Metta. Alison