RemedySpot.com

An Important Post Regarding Alison and my Reply

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My Dearest Brothers and Sisters; Yesterday, I read a post by Alison which I was very moved by. It was filled with insight and wisdom and I inturn replied. It is easy to see that words can have various meanings depending on the situation... this was a part of her post, and I (knowing the same), playfully and totally jokingly said she stole my work. I assure all that there is no merit behind my words, or the perhaps-viewed accusations. Alison, Liane, and a few others have a "sample" version of a book I am working on and her words replicated what I also had said. This would be because many, especially those here, are very wise and very aware of such things, so repeating what another thinks or says would be common. If any malice was caused by my lack of foresight while attempting to be silly were caused, I sincerely apologize. Warmth and Light, Randy

Catch up on fall's hot new shows on TV. Watch previews, get listings, and more!

Beloved Randy, Thank you, me darlin', for your clarification and apology ONLY because it is the content of the original message that should hold the most attention and bear the greatest merit in any case and not who wrote it, thought like it or not. I would undoubtedly win a wager that many have contemplated that very concept (e.g. perception and its role in helping to define our "truth" and understanding) yet did not put proverbial pen to paper to share their thoughts. This (this possible misinterpretation of your jest) is, to me, a gift because it allows for this discussion to illustrate an important point to me. The point? It,

by my humble reckoning, shows our unique expressions and ways of offering Universal concepts while also unveiling our Unity through conception and contemplation of the same ideas. *soft smile* One of the blessed aspects of this Universe is that concepts come to us all at once or in intervals over time; these are, simply put, Universal concepts. It is in the expression of those concepts where we find ourselves opening to the potential of sharing them that we can join together more fully. How many times have we sat down thinking to express a point we've contemplated or one that merely "came to us" only to open our email and voila, there it is for all to see, already duly discussed well as expressed through another? This is a form of channeling to a

degree, showing we all "tap into" the Universe's messages as if a vast broadcast system extends itself repeating messages like a huge radio station until they are picked up...like thematic music getting proper air play. *grin*And, to allay any concerns that my writings and humble offerings are not of my own design...look to the verbosity only to find truth that I wrote it! *twinkling teasing grin with a wink and an ahem at my mocking myself here* Life is beautiful, limitless and the messages from the Universe is vast with repetitive important messages being circulated throughout until all are duly heeded and expressed thoroughly by many. Let us opt,

please, NOT stick to the "I" in things, rather, read the CONTENT and allow for IT to speak to you more than me or any other. *soft smile and head cocked*Randy, no worries, let us simply say the joke may have been mistaken or misunderstood by some - which only served to prove the very point of the communique/posting itself ironically *grin*- and move forward. Interpretation, assumption, emotional value attached to a concept, and understanding... Nice to have the writing affirmed in its own way, yes? *head cocked to the right in askance with a soft smile*We are of One, let us celebrate in Joy when we are so blessed to "hear" what is shared by Spirit with us ALL and no longer tarry with the "who" of the presentation while still respecting another's rights to "own" the way of expression and not the idea itself. :: deep bow of respect to one and all, beloveds::Love & Light to

ALL~ ~Alison~Randy <jqpublic_59@...> wrote: My Dearest Brothers and Sisters; Yesterday, I read a post by Alison which I was very moved by. It was filled with insight and wisdom and I inturn replied. It is easy to see that words can have various meanings depending on the situation... this was a part of her post, and I (knowing the same), playfully and totally jokingly said she stole my work. I assure all that there is no merit behind my

words, or the perhaps-viewed accusations. Alison, Liane, and a few others have a "sample" version of a book I am working on and her words replicated what I also had said. This would be because many, especially those here, are very wise and very aware of such things, so repeating what another thinks or says would be common. If any malice was caused by my lack of foresight while attempting to be silly were caused, I sincerely apologize. Warmth and Light, Randy Catch up on fall's hot new shows on TV. Watch previews, get listings, and more!

Precious Alison; I am so happy this is resolved. As I said, it is easy to see that the mindset of everyone here is all on the same channel. Wisdom, expansion, expression, etc. and with this wonderful gathering, it is certain that we constantly think alike, or say the same sentences, some aloud, some silent thoughts. In the future, I will be more skillful when attempting to apply a joke. And you know, without a doubt, that I would never never do or say anything to cloud your skies. Warm Compassion to All,

Randy __________________________________________________

Thank you, Randy. I, too, am glad any fog has been lifted. Namaste. ~Ali~Randy <jqpublic_59@...> wrote: Precious Alison; I am so happy this is resolved. As I said, it is easy to see that the mindset of everyone here is all on the same channel. Wisdom, expansion, expression, etc. and with this wonderful gathering, it is certain that we constantly think alike, or say the same sentences, some aloud, some silent thoughts. In the future, I will be more skillful when attempting to apply a joke. And you know, without a doubt, that I would never never do or say anything to cloud your skies. Warm Compassion to All, Randy __________________________________________________