RemedySpot.com

Itching, Vibrating, etc.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello all, and I'm so glad to be here!!!I have a quick question for starters! I am itching, tingling and feel like I'm vibrating all over my body! It's so intense I can barely function lately!The top of my scalp is the worst, but there's MANY more things going on and I'd LOVE some input! I feel like I'm pulsating with an overwhelming amount of energy and can't seem to manage it properly, or even understand it!Thanks so much, and YAY, what a beautiful group!!! Much love and respect to you ALL!Sincerely, Joni Lynn

Hello Joni Lynn,

I have been experiencing these symptoms for quite some time. At first they were very intense and like you I could barely function, but now they are less severe. Many of us believe that these are ascension adjustment symptoms. I have an ascension adjustment support group if you are interested.

Love and hugs, Cheryl

May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,and generous in our giving.Joanne SunshowerSee what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

>

> Hello Joni Lynn,

> I have been experiencing these symptoms for quite some time. At

first they

> were very intense and like you I could barely function, but now they

are less

> severe. Many of us believe that these are ascension adjustment

symptoms. I

> have an ascension adjustment support group if you are interested.

>

>

>

> Love and hugs, Cheryl

>

>

> May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our

needs,

> and generous in our giving.

>

> Joanne Sunshower

>

>

>

>

> ************************************** See what's new at

http://www.aol.com

>

Thank you so much for your words and support! Yes, this has been going

on with me for a few years, but lately has been almost unbearable! I

will most definitely be joining your group!

you're so kind! much love 2u! Joni

in respomse what I have found is ascension symptoms don't create a situation where you barely function. what is happening is you have ascention sysmptoms and something else at the same time that created a situation of barely functioning. blazn4peace <blazn4peace@...> wrote: >> Hello Joni

Lynn,> I have been experiencing these symptoms for quite some time. Atfirst they > were very intense and like you I could barely function, but now theyare less > severe. Many of us believe that these are ascension adjustment symptoms. I > have an ascension adjustment support group if you are interested.> > > > Love and hugs, Cheryl> > > May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in ourneeds,> and generous in our giving.> > Joanne Sunshower> > > > > ************************************** See what's new athttp://www.aol.com>Thank you so much for your words and support! Yes, this has been goingon with me for a few years, but lately has been almost unbearable! Iwill most definitely be joining your group!you're so kind! much

love 2u! Joni

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage.

1. ground yourself 2. balance chakras 3. balance meridians 4. balance all oragans so that none or over or under energy. 5. balance the emotional brain. this should resolve most of these sensationsblazn4peace <blazn4peace@...> wrote: Hello all, and I'm so glad to be here!!!I have a quick question for starters! I am itching, tingling and feel like I'm vibrating all over my body! It's so

intense I can barely function lately!The top of my scalp is the worst, but there's MANY more things going on and I'd LOVE some input! I feel like I'm pulsating with an overwhelming amount of energy and can't seem to manage it properly, or even understand it!Thanks so much, and YAY, what a beautiful group!!! Much love and respect to you ALL!Sincerely, Joni Lynn

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage.