RemedySpot.com

Re: Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <to Starryne)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello there my beautiful , I know how are you feeling girl, and I am so sorry , we could not talk today, my dear. I had a rather erratic day todaywith many domestic issues to be taken care of. I did place you in the prayer grid and also on the healing grid.I am here dear one, you are not alone, and do not lose hope, you know who you are and what you came here to accomplish my dear, I don't need to tell you that. Know that we are all here to love and support you no matter what, and you are no longer alone, even when it seems like it. Iam tagged with you to this wild ride we call life and you are one of my dear sister.It will get better honey, I promise you, believe me, I never lied to you, and you know that. Bless you , and may your heart and paths always be abundantly blessed. Your lousy sister,Liane>> HI Liane Hi Ali and everyone- this is my first post. And i am at a loss > for words once in my life which is very unusual for me. > > I am SO very glad to be a member of this wonder group, and want to > thank you for having me. > > I am very emotional today. Cry cry cry like a baby. I am letting go of > old issues and moving on- but it still feels like a pain in my heart. I > know for my best interests I have to move on.> > Anyway.......... Being here with you all brings me inner peace and I > thank you- Namaste- >

Love ya Liane!! Much more pleasant day today!

> >

> > HI Liane Hi Ali and everyone- this is my first post. And i am at a

> loss

> > for words once in my life which is very unusual for me.

> >

> > I am SO very glad to be a member of this wonder group, and want to

> > thank you for having me.

> >

> > I am very emotional today. Cry cry cry like a baby. I am letting

go of

> > old issues and moving on- but it still feels like a pain in my

heart.

> I

> > know for my best interests I have to move on.

> >

> > Anyway.......... Being here with you all brings me inner peace

and I

> > thank you- Namaste-

> >

>