RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Strange Weekend / Strange Poem@

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Precious Sister ; Wow! I read your very warm 3 dimentional words and yes, a hug was there. Thank you. But... now comes the truth of your happiness that you "think" I produced; You already had the gift of writing firmly planted within you. It may have been buried or overlooked because life is very hectic, but in total truth, all I did was rekindle a light which was already there. You were/are a candle, and I was merely the match. It could have been someone else, or some other circumatance, but it was inevetable that you refound this inner piece of who you are. So, pat yourself on the back for the credit is of yourself. We are all special, unique, have talents and gifts. Yes, we forget this sometimes but it stays just like the "never forget how to ride a bike" saying. Often it may be another who makes the lightbulb go "ding" but the lightbulb came from you, not any other source. I am sincerely joyful that you are motivated

again. Write and do not care what others may think about your words, for they are born of your heart and soul, no one elses. (smiles). p.s. Did you enjoy Walter Benton. I sent you the link. Warmth and Light, -just a match __________________________________________________