RemedySpot.com

Angelic Humans and the Grace of the Seraphim:The Call(please read)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear family, After much thinking I decided to start working on this subject here, since is time to start awakening all our potentials and all our cell memories, to prepare accordingly to the main transition (shift) we all know we are about to have.I will be posting specific literature along with very sacred and reserved exercises, if you chose to awake this memory on yourself. This is not an imposition, but just an extra help if you feel you need to know who you really are. Much love and respect LianeThe Angelic Humans have come into manifestation in the earth with a particular design (encoded within their DNA) to hold a state of re-membrance of the Oneness. This is often referred to as Christ Consciousness. This phrase does not refer to the Christian religion. It is the I AM consciousness that calls to each one and, when answered, results in the conscious embodiment of the Beloved Within.The Seraphic symbolically reflects the glorious consuming with fire that conveys the ideas of purity or cleansing of dross. It is this fire of purification that allows the Angelic Human to bring into manifestation those attributes lying dormant within the twisted strands of the DNA, etherically and physically. Seraphic areoften shown with six wings. These wings symbolize the six areas ofconsciousness in the human body - the five senses and the sixth senseor intuition. Purified intuition ultimately leads to attunement withCosmic Consciousness.The Call to the Angelic Humans"Time has come for me to voice that which I AM seeing and have beenexperiencing for many years. As we are becoming more and more aware ofthe collapse of the time/ space continuum and as science comes evercloser to manifesting instant creation of light in physicality, thereare appearing on earth Angelic Humans originally created as Guardiansof this transformational age on Planet Earth. ""For many years,I have been aware of people who are different than other humanbeingsâ€"people who share their awareness and souls with the Angelicrealm. While this may sound utterly fantastic to some, to those whoexperience it my awareness has come as an enormous sense of relief whenthey are able to express how they see life on this planet from theirframe of referenceâ€"that of an Angelic Human, a member of the human racewho is also a member of the Angelic Kingdom. I have found itincreasingly fascinating to see movies and television programs given tothis identical subject at the same time that it appeared in my realityon earth. "And so, time has come for me to express my knowingand to make a formal calling to all who may feel the nudge that thesewords stir up within to come forward and make themselves known. In thecoming 20 years, the destiny of this planet will be decided by ourknowing and our deeds. We are being asked to make a formal commitmentto the manifestation of the longing in each heart and experience a DNAHeart Activation that interweaves us into a Golden Chain of Light toencircle the earth. "Look deeply inside. Allow this message tospeak to and with you in whatever form it may appear. Be present withit. Then email me and let me know what your response is and what youare experiencing. If this call does not resonate with you, yet you knowthat it may speak to someone whom you know, please feel free to passthis message on to him or her." (As channeled by Toni Sar'hPetrinovich, June 2002)Angelic Humans