RemedySpot.com

A big hello and Hugs to Randy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My dear brother RandyHow are you doing? It has been a long time since we talked last, and I recognize that I have been a lousy friend lately, but I can't really help it.I so appreciate your generosity and kindness in sharing your book,it is such a great privilege to be here and be able to give so unconditionally the way you do. I am so proud of you.I am really grateful that our paths crossed here over the internet.And by the way, what was that all about? to delete UNITED by hearts?What were you thinking?LOL Many blessings and much respect,Liane

Hello Auspicious Liane; Please do not worry about keeping closely in touch. I know you have a very busy schedule. We will chat soon. Call anytime. I hesitate to call you because of your many activities, but as if you didn't already know, you are always in my thoughts and prayers. And after just now aspiring you become an octupus, I hope I stay in yours. rofl. The Hearts group has gone dormant. No one posts anymore. There has always been the atmosphere there that people simply click and join to acknowledge their agreement with the theme. There has never been much activity there... at least the last year or so. Cris posts when he can. I have always admired his words and the way he thinks and his realizations. Very universal. There is also a lady there who posts but is away alot as she is a Buddhist nun and is on pilgramages and the such. I will simply let it be, whatever it is or isn't and leave it's destiny to powers far beyond me. I

am human just as equally as anyone else, so with this, what do I know? random thoughts and actions. We all have our moments. Anyway, you have a wonderful day, keep being you and the world gains more and more light everyday. I am honored to know you also, and this group which is far more than words on a page. Warmth and Light, Randy

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage.

Dear Randy:

My dearest sweet and loving brother. I hope all is well with you. I've really been enjoying reading your posts. As you know I'm fairly new to this group, though I felt right at home instantly, and I'm so glad to have found this group/family. What was that about the Hearts Group? What exactly is the Hearts Group? Sending you love,hugs,prayers blessings !! Love-ya !!

With All My Love,Heart Soul

Namaste Much Metta,

Your Beloved Soul Sister Lara xoxo

---------[ Received Mail Content ]----------

Subject : Re: [] A big hello and Hugs to Randy

Date : Fri, 16 Nov 2007 11:25:01 -0800 (PST)

To :

Hello Auspicious Liane; Please do not worry about keeping closely in touch. I know you have a very busy schedule. We will chat soon. Call anytime. I hesitate to call you because of your many activities, but as if you didn't already know, you are always in my thoughts and prayers. And after just now aspiring you become an octupus, I hope I stay in yours. rofl. The Hearts group has gone dormant. No one posts anymore. There has always been the atmosphere there that people simply click and join to acknowledge their agreement with the theme. There has never been much activity there... at least the last year or so. Cris posts when he can. I have always admired his words and the way he thinks and his realizations. Very universal. There is also a lady there who posts but is away alot as she is a Buddhist nun and is on pilgramages and the such. I will simply let it be, whatever it is or isn't and leave it's destiny to powers far beyond me. I am human just as equally as anyone else, so with this, what do I know? random thoughts and actions. We all have our moments. Anyway, you have a wonderful day, keep being you and the world gains more and more light everyday. I am honored to know you also, and this group which is far more than words on a page.

Warmth and Light, Randy

--------------------------------- Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage.

Dearest Sister Lara; I am sorry for the late reply. I have limited access to a pc for now. The Hearts group is another group which has very little activity apposed to this one. It is http:///group/United_by_Hearts/ . Have a most wonderful day and I am happy you enjoy my posts. Compassion To All, Randy

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage.