RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Sharing (smiles) <For Randy>

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello my beautiful brother, Randy! I've missed you and our chats but promise to get in touch SOON! Your insights, your warmth and your humor always bring a smile to this soul. Thank you for your VERY gracious and generous gift of your book, me darlin'. So many will find so much that will at once make one think AND make one laugh; they will find themselves reflected there, too. Thank you a thousand and one times for your great and lovely heart, dear friend.Much Love to you always.~Ali~Stefanie <diddiejar@...> wrote: Randy, how wonderful! Thank you for such a gift brother dear! *hugs* I can't wait to start reading your wisdom.Love and light,Stefanie>> Dear Precious Family;> I just added a file to the group. It is my short book/essay called The Book of One. It is free for the taking and enjoyment. No copyright worries. It was written for the world, so it is given to the world.

Fame and fortune are not my nature. I aspire it is enjoyed.> > > > Compassion To All,> Randy> > > ---------------------------------> Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.>

Dear Precious Family; I aspire that positive thoughts come if reading my random perspectives. I just picked up a pencil and this was the result. My wisdom comes from strong coffee. This is my secret... don't tell anyone. lol. As for you Alison; I know you and Liane bounce off the walls with so many virtous projects. I will take the time now that I once promised you and make a very powerful aspiration- In Liane's next life, may she be reborn as an octupus, thus having eight arms to work with! Or even better, a siamese twin octupus.. yes, much better. Compassion To All, Randy

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.