RemedySpot.com

Rebirthing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I attended a "Rebirthing Workshop" a few weeks ago that" was truly amazing. It is deep circular breathing also referred to as ‘Pranayama’ Yoga breathing. I have since found out that the praise "rebirthing" tends to freak people out, so, I need to use discernment on who I share this with. I don't believe that this will be a problem with our group eh?? The deep circular breathing can release blockages and promote deep healing of experiences that we have gone through in our lifetime. Many need to deal with their birth traumas in the beginning of this process. I was born dead with the cord wrapped around my neck, arm, & legs. I was blue & my eyes were bulged from the pressure. I was a home delivery with a Doctor. I was told that he snapped me back & forth and plunged me into heated & cold water to try & get me to breathe. What I discovered during the deep breathing was I was pulled out face up and by my feet--no one ever told me that before. My older sister confirmed this--she thought I knew that. I also felt my Mother's spirit or energy leave. She died during the delivery. The Doctor & my Aunt Lily worked on me and her sister Abilene and a lay midwife worked on my Mother. They stopped the hemorrhaging and got her breathing again. I was in total abject terror during the birth process--very confused--was I in or out?? Was I breathing or not?? I was seeing a glowing light--looking down somehow & knowing that I needed to go there--couldn't do it--they started playing music in the work shop--beautiful chimes calmed me and led me out. I didn't experience the first breath, however, my mind or spirit was assuring me that I was alive and breathing. My Aunt Lily had me on her chest rocking me--I could smell her scent--feel her heartbeat--she was humming to me. I was laid on my Mother's chest for a few minutes--she was too weak to hold me. My Aunt Lily kept me on her chest throughout the night--I was spitting up fluids. I am still processing all of this in different ways.

Sondra talked to me after they brought us out of the circular breathing. I was still having problems breathing for a few minutes.. I told her how wonderful the chimes were--that they had led me out. She advised me that there were NO chimes in the music that was played. Hummm---I have about nine wind chimes on my patio--so, they are a key for me. I realize that this is just the tip of the ice berg--so I plan on doing more sessions. I now understand my "neck issues" and "breathing" issues. Not knowing if you are in or out--not knowing if you are breathing or not--and thinking you killed your Mother "may" have an impact too eh?? A wee impact. LOL

Please give me some feedback here---am I screaming yellow bonkers?? I am excited about this tool. Reiki came into my life when I needed it. It was like coming home. I feel that this will be just as valuable.

I send you love and rainbows, Troy

Love heals everyone . . . both those that receive it andthose that give it." ~ de Mello S.J.~

"Love heals everyone . . . both those that receive it andthose that give it." ~ de Mello S.J.~

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5547481422995115331 & q=zeitgeist & total=1272 & start=0 & num=10 & so=0 & type=searc