RemedySpot.com

Fw: Cut Sugar and Vitamins -- and Live 15 years Longer?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Please use this link if you are having problems reading this newsletter http://articles.mercola.com/sites/current.aspx

October 18, 2007 - Issue 1017

The newsletters are also available via RSS: http://rss.mercola.com/NL/rss.aspx

Cut Sugar and Supplements -- and Live 15 Years Longer?What is the real truth here?How My Aunt's Death Can Help You ''Cure'' Type 2 Diabetes The information in this video could save your life or the life of someone you know or love.Some of the Most Striking Images You've Never SeenIs it an insect? Is it a weed? Or, is it something in the human body? The answers to what these images are will surprise you.Dairies Unite to Set Safety Standards for Raw-Milk CheeseAnother opportunity for the FDA to squash the raw milk movement.How To Make a Difference in Your Marriage and Your HealthConflict is an inevitable part of married life. But now researchers have put marital spats under the microscope – to see if the way you attempt to resolve conflicts with your spouse affects your health – revealing surprising results.

There's Nothing Quite Like "Complete Probiotics" to Help Maintain Superior Digestive Health*

500 species of bacteria live inside you. Some of these bacteria are "good" and some "bad." Complete Probiotics maintains an ideal good to bad ratio of bacteria.* Give your digestive tract and entire immune system an extra "edge."* PLUS save 25% when you order today.

Vibrant Health Starts with a Clean Internal Body - Start with Chlorella Today!

This fresh-water, simple single-cell algae plant is packed with an abundant supply of key health-promoting nutrients.* These powerful nutrients combine to assist in cleansing several systems of your body.* And that''s just the beginning.

Have You Had Enough of Weight Loss Advice that Doesn't Work?

I recommend trying fucoTHIN™. It's clinically proven.* Plus, it gives you the added advantage of successful weight and fat loss without jittery or disruptive side-effects.* Get ready to feel more energetic, look more attractive and sexier in just weeks.* Act now to save 30%.

Can One Simple Ball Replace a Whole Gym -- and Guarantee You Lose Those Unwanted Pounds Forever?Are you suffering from stubborn fat that simply won't go away, despite your best efforts? This newsletter provides cutting-edge information to help you achieve your optimal weight. Even if you are eating right for your nutritional type, if you're not exercising effectively, you may be secretly sabotaging your fat loss program. To my own delight, I've finally found the exercise breakthrough I'm convinced can "seal the fat-loss deal." Read my review of this simple tool and easy system that may banish your unwanted fat forever ...The Twisted Data in Industry Research Studies About GM Products...How it affects you and your family.The Exercise Secret Revealed (That Even Impressed Me!)You're just minutes away from unleashing the leaner body and healthier lifestyle that Dr. Sears' revolutionary PACE® program can give you. Read my new personal review of this patented and science-backed program by Dr. Al Sears -- available to you right now!

Subscribe Now!

Search for your Health Answers!

Most Popular Products

Unsubscribe

US Phone Orders - Please call 877.985.2695

Int'l Phone Orders - Please call 847.985.2695

* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

© Copyright Dr. ph Mercola, 2007. . This content may be copied in full, as long as copyright, contact, and creation information is given, only if used only in a not-for-profit format. If possible, I would also appreciate an endorsement and encouragement to subscribe to the newsletter. If any other use is desired, written permission is required.

Mercola.com 1443 W. Schaumburg Road, Suite 250Schaumburg, IL 60194