RemedySpot.com

Re: Aussie Poetry.....(or the ramblings of a mad woman!!) <To Rhonda>

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Rhonda, I loved your ramble , madly....I promise!I missed you my dear sister, Lots...*liane*>> > Hi to all,> > Welcome to new members & g'day to old (not old.... but you know what I> mean)> > I have been slowly but surely getting through the messages from the past> fortnight since I moved. Thanks for all the amazing posts ladies & > gents!> > Alice, Liane, Alison, thank you for such informative and interesting> posts.....I love my liver!> > Stef, I loved your post Transition and your's called Rhythym of> Life and have been meaning to post this since I came across it the other> week, but with moving & assignments etc, just haven't had time!!> > By the way , I also found the piece I mentioned ages ago about> Lexigrams..... It's called a God's Tail and will get around to sharing> that very soon.....it's just a matter of time....literally! lol> > Anyway, I wrote this about 6 years ago when I lived on a rural property> surrounded by rolling green hills undulating down to a fir/pine tree> lined creek that meandered and sometimes raged it's way down from the> icy reaches of the Border Ranges separating NSW & QLD.> > It's an area of subtropical rainforest and enchanted magical fern lined> dirt roads following/crossing the vast creek system situated on the> edges of a caldera of what once was one of the largest volcano's in> Australia - Mt Warning.> > I plan to retire there someday and feel so blessed that I could> experience 7 years there in the bliss of these surrounds. I captured> this mountain range on camera regularly and in prose occasionally.> > > > Misty Valley Morn> > The birds chatter away, raving like lunatics> > The creek rushes by without a moments thought> > Nor a moment to lose.> > The mist clings to the mountain top like there's no tomorrow.> > > > A solitary patch of sunlight, the only evidence the sun exists at all.> > It too but a passing moment.> > > > Kookaburra's laugh at the insane chatter of the lorikeets> > knowing all the while how much more intelligent they are,> > while the butcher bird trills his own harmonious melody.> > > > These the only sounds and I listen intently.> > > > Water dripping off the branches a reminder of early morning rain....> > Oh, that and the constant roar of the swollen creek.> > The sun galliantly tries to make it's presence felt,> > while the clouds on the mountains look ever more irridescent.> > > > A whip bird calls over and over,> > but only once or twice receives a reply.> > > > The dull drone of a passing aeroplane rivals the relentless roar of the> creek> > but must eventually concede defeat.> > The kookaburra's seem to think this is hilarious and cackle> uproariously.> > > > Half a rainbow appears, trying without success to make ends meet> > And time rolls on..........> > Moment by moment> > precious in it's individuality.> > There has never been a morning quite like this one before.> > And this I know.> > I wish to myself that I had a videocamera to capture the beauty of this> moment.> > Of so many similar moments........> > (But never quite the same)> > But alas, it seems I must drag myself away .....> > To engage upon my day........> > And how I long just to sit and take it all in. This beauty.> > > > I check the look as I leave> > knowing how uniquely different it will be when I return.> > > > Hope you all enjoy, have a great day/night??!!> > Love & light to all, my prayers and thoughts are with all who have asked> for healing, always.> > Rhonda>

Dear Rhondie,

You are so funny, hehe I think many of us woman here feel like

we are writing or speaking like a mad woman rambling, lol...You are

awesome! That poem was so beautiful, I felt I was there! Oh, no

wonder you want to return there and retire, dear! I know your dream

of that will be! YAY! I hope all is well for you and many

blessings of love and light and keep up the great work with school,

my sweet friend, the part of the rainbow seeking to make ends

meet...Oh, such an amazing group of words that can be taken so many

unique and beautiful ways! You are good, lady! hehe Love, LUNA

> >

> >

> > Hi to all,

> >

> > Welcome to new members & g'day to old (not old.... but you know

what I

> > mean)

> >

> > I have been slowly but surely getting through the messages from

the

> past

> > fortnight since I moved. Thanks for all the amazing posts ladies &

> > gents!

> >

> > Alice, Liane, Alison, thank you for such informative and

interesting

> > posts.....I love my liver!

> >

> > Stef, I loved your post Transition and your's called

Rhythym of

> > Life and have been meaning to post this since I came across it the

> other

> > week, but with moving & assignments etc, just haven't had time!!

> >

> > By the way , I also found the piece I mentioned ages ago

about

> > Lexigrams..... It's called a God's Tail and will get around to

sharing

> > that very soon.....it's just a matter of time....literally! lol

> >

> > Anyway, I wrote this about 6 years ago when I lived on a rural

> property

> > surrounded by rolling green hills undulating down to a fir/pine

tree

> > lined creek that meandered and sometimes raged it's way down from

the

> > icy reaches of the Border Ranges separating NSW & QLD.

> >

> > It's an area of subtropical rainforest and enchanted magical fern

> lined

> > dirt roads following/crossing the vast creek system situated on

the

> > edges of a caldera of what once was one of the largest volcano's

in

> > Australia - Mt Warning.

> >

> > I plan to retire there someday and feel so blessed that I could

> > experience 7 years there in the bliss of these surrounds. I

captured

> > this mountain range on camera regularly and in prose occasionally.

> >

> >

> >

> > Misty Valley Morn

> >

> > The birds chatter away, raving like lunatics

> >

> > The creek rushes by without a moments thought

> >

> > Nor a moment to lose.

> >

> > The mist clings to the mountain top like there's no tomorrow.

> >

> >

> >

> > A solitary patch of sunlight, the only evidence the sun exists at

all.

> >

> > It too but a passing moment.

> >

> >

> >

> > Kookaburra's laugh at the insane chatter of the lorikeets

> >

> > knowing all the while how much more intelligent they are,

> >

> > while the butcher bird trills his own harmonious melody.

> >

> >

> >

> > These the only sounds and I listen intently.

> >

> >

> >

> > Water dripping off the branches a reminder of early morning

rain....

> >

> > Oh, that and the constant roar of the swollen creek.

> >

> > The sun galliantly tries to make it's presence felt,

> >

> > while the clouds on the mountains look ever more irridescent.

> >

> >

> >

> > A whip bird calls over and over,

> >

> > but only once or twice receives a reply.

> >

> >

> >

> > The dull drone of a passing aeroplane rivals the relentless roar

of

> the

> > creek

> >

> > but must eventually concede defeat.

> >

> > The kookaburra's seem to think this is hilarious and cackle

> > uproariously.

> >

> >

> >

> > Half a rainbow appears, trying without success to make ends meet

> >

> > And time rolls on..........

> >

> > Moment by moment

> >

> > precious in it's individuality.

> >

> > There has never been a morning quite like this one before.

> >

> > And this I know.

> >

> > I wish to myself that I had a videocamera to capture the beauty of

> this

> > moment.

> >

> > Of so many similar moments........

> >

> > (But never quite the same)

> >

> > But alas, it seems I must drag myself away .....

> >

> > To engage upon my day........

> >

> > And how I long just to sit and take it all in. This beauty.

> >

> >

> >

> > I check the look as I leave

> >

> > knowing how uniquely different it will be when I return.

> >

> >

> >

> > Hope you all enjoy, have a great day/night??!!

> >

> > Love & light to all, my prayers and thoughts are with all who have

> asked

> > for healing, always.

> >

> > Rhonda

> >

>

A very humble thank you to you Luna, Randy, Stef & Liane.

I'm very glad you enjoyed....even gladder to have found it again and to be able to share with you all.

I had my exam friday and was waiting with bated breath for the mailman to deliver the results of my third assignment before I left home to go and sit the test... to no avail. But when I got home, there it was! 95%!!

I'm very proud and wanted to share my joy with you all! I feel as though the test went quite well, will probably get marked down on one or two things, but still feeling confident nonetheless.

Lara, thank you for the lovely posts - Awaken is beautiful, and hi again to you Kanta, long time sister! Hope you are well.

, I'm sending lots of love and light to your cousin and pray for his recovery.

Love and Light to you all my wonderful family!

Rhonda

----- Original Message ----From: lunanighthawk <lunanighthawk@...> Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2007 12:04:11 PMSubject: [] Re: Aussie Poetry.....(or the ramblings of a mad woman!!) <To Rhonda>

Dear Rhondie,You are so funny, hehe I think many of us woman here feel like we are writing or speaking like a mad woman rambling, lol...You are awesome! That poem was so beautiful, I felt I was there! Oh, no wonder you want to return there and retire, dear! I know your dream of that will be! YAY! I hope all is well for you and many blessings of love and light and keep up the great work with school, my sweet friend, the part of the rainbow seeking to make ends meet...Oh, such an amazing group of words that can be taken so many unique and beautiful ways! You are good, lady! hehe Love, LUNA> >> >> > Hi to all,> >> > Welcome to new members & g'day to old (not old.... but you know what I> > mean)> >> > I have been slowly but surely getting through the messages from the> past> > fortnight since I moved. Thanks for all the amazing posts ladies & > > gents!> >> > Alice, Liane, Alison, thank you for such informative and interesting> > posts.....I love my liver!> >> > Stef, I loved your post Transition and

your's called Rhythym of> > Life and have been meaning to post this since I came across it the> other> > week, but with moving & assignments etc, just haven't had time!!> >> > By the way , I also found the piece I mentioned ages ago about> > Lexigrams... .. It's called a God's Tail and will get around to sharing> > that very soon.....it' s just a matter of time....literally! lol> >> > Anyway, I wrote this about 6 years ago when I lived on a rural> property> > surrounded by rolling green hills undulating down to a fir/pine tree> > lined creek that meandered and sometimes raged it's way down from the> > icy reaches of the Border Ranges separating NSW & QLD.> >> > It's an area of subtropical rainforest and enchanted magical fern> lined> > dirt roads

following/crossing the vast creek system situated on the> > edges of a caldera of what once was one of the largest volcano's in> > Australia - Mt Warning.> >> > I plan to retire there someday and feel so blessed that I could> > experience 7 years there in the bliss of these surrounds. I captured> > this mountain range on camera regularly and in prose occasionally.> >> >> >> > Misty Valley Morn> >> > The birds chatter away, raving like lunatics> >> > The creek rushes by without a moments thought> >> > Nor a moment to lose.> >> > The mist clings to the mountain top like there's no tomorrow.> >> >> >> > A solitary patch of sunlight, the only evidence the sun exists at all.> >> > It too but a passing

moment.> >> >> >> > Kookaburra's laugh at the insane chatter of the lorikeets> >> > knowing all the while how much more intelligent they are,> >> > while the butcher bird trills his own harmonious melody.> >> >> >> > These the only sounds and I listen intently.> >> >> >> > Water dripping off the branches a reminder of early morning rain....> >> > Oh, that and the constant roar of the swollen creek.> >> > The sun galliantly tries to make it's presence felt,> >> > while the clouds on the mountains look ever more irridescent.> >> >> >> > A whip bird calls over and over,> >> > but only once or twice receives a reply.> >> >> >> > The dull

drone of a passing aeroplane rivals the relentless roar of> the> > creek> >> > but must eventually concede defeat.> >> > The kookaburra's seem to think this is hilarious and cackle> > uproariously.> >> >> >> > Half a rainbow appears, trying without success to make ends meet> >> > And time rolls on..........> >> > Moment by moment> >> > precious in it's individuality.> >> > There has never been a morning quite like this one before.> >> > And this I know.> >> > I wish to myself that I had a videocamera to capture the beauty of> this> > moment.> >> > Of so many similar moments..... ...> >> > (But never quite the same)> >> > But alas, it seems I must drag

myself away .....> >> > To engage upon my day........> >> > And how I long just to sit and take it all in. This beauty.> >> >> >> > I check the look as I leave> >> > knowing how uniquely different it will be when I return.> >> >> >> > Hope you all enjoy, have a great day/night??! !> >> > Love & light to all, my prayers and thoughts are with all who have> asked> > for healing, always.> >> > Rhonda> >>