RemedySpot.com

Share Your Story With Louise

Rate this topic

Guest guest

This email is brought to you by Louise L. Hay

If you are unable to view this e-mail, please open the online version.

Submit Your Story

Hay House will publish Modern-Day Miracles in June 2010 (a portion of the proceeds of which will benefit the Hay Foundation), which will feature short stories and testimonials from people all over the world whose lives have been touched in a miraculous way by the writings and/or teachings of Louise L. Hay. If

YOU have a true story you'd like to submit (one that will make readers go "Wow!"), please provide your story to us via the form below by January 15, 2009.

The minimum word count is 75 words; the maximum word count is 500 words. Any submission not adhering to these guidelines will not be considered. Your first name and last initial, occupation, and city/state or city/country will appear in the book. Submission of your story does not guarantee inclusion in this work; however, if your story is published, you will receive a free copy of Modern-Day Miracles (which will be shipped out after the book is published in June 2010). Click here to submit your story now!

New for Children from Louise Hay and a !

I Think, I AmTeaching Kids the Power of Affirmations

Special offer - Save 30%List price: $14.95 $10.00Click here to buy now and save! Enter priority code 2515 at online checkout. “Your thoughts create your life!” This is the message that Louise Hay has been teaching people throughout the world for more than 27 years. Now, children can learn and understand the powerful idea that they have control over their thoughts and words, and in turn, what happens in their life.

Within the pages of I Think, I Am! kids will find out the difference between negative thoughts and positive affirmations. Fun illustrations and simple text demonstrate how to make the change from negative thoughts and words to those that are positive. The happiness and confidence that come from this ability is something children will carry with them their entire lives!

Co-Author a

a is the proud mom of two kids, Ava and Dane. Besides writing, her favorite things to do include: riding her horse, decorating, gardening, and reading. She spends her time in San Diego and Summerland.

Great Holiday Gift Idea for Home and School! Order Now.

Louise Hay · PO Box 5100, Carlsbad, CA 92018 · (800)654-5126