RemedySpot.com

Simply the present moment - Om Shanti Ti

Rate this topic

Guest guest

-

Simply, the present Moment

Aum (also Om, Devanagari

à¥, Chinese: 唵) is a mystical or sacred syllable in the

Indian religions. It is placed at the beginning of most Hindu texts as a sacred exclamation to be uttered at the beginning and end of a reading of the Vedas or previously to any prayer or mantra.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OmShanti (from Sanskrit शािनà¥à¤¤ Å›Äntiḥ) can mean:

Inner peace Ksanti, is one of the paramitas of Buddhism Shanti Project, a group providing support and guidance for people with life-threatening illnesses http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanti

Ti has come to mean technology information.

Om Shanti Ti ( ti is pronounced tay) when chanted brings together the sounds amplified by Om and transmitted through technology to increase the knowing and awareness for the meaning of 'peace'. Peace is the harmony we can all accomplish when enough of humanity gathers together as one mind to be as One People. Peace comes when we recognise that the differences between us all enhance the opportunities we have to create a world in harmony with one another, nature, animal and mineral alike.

Om Shanti Ti raises the Universal Awareness into a service whereby we acknowledge not only our own worth but all those who have incarnated onto this planet at this time.

Have you been dreaming during your sleep time of people who've come and gone in your life. Are you allowing all karma to dissipate as you recall the energy of those people who touched your life, even briefly? Sometimes those people who left our lives left scars which needed healing. Sometimes they just drifted into other avenues of busy lives. We all lead busy lives. Finding time for self is not an easy task. To stop and take a breath and realise the value of our contribution to the changes taking place within our planet is not as easy or as quick as the time it took to write the words. We don't need to let a part of ourselves go when someone leaves our 'circle'. That part which has value remains forever. The circle represents infinity and turns continuously for all time. Never ending and always able to repair itself allowing us to continue the journey with other people, learning new lessons and gaining new ideas.

If you sit quietly for a few moments and allow the 'chant' of the mantra Om Shanti Ti to wash over you then you may begin to feel that knowing from within which your own whisper from Soul. Your own journey is unique and continues as is appropriate for you.

it's from my heart to your heart in love

from me, here in Brisbane Australia on Friday the 26th October 2007

Gaele

Today's graphic was created by Gaele in PSP IX

Please note that should you wish to reply to this email and have received it through Google groups you need to address the post through gaele.arnott@... as " simplythe present moment " group is a send only group and does not receive any posts.

If you were unable to see the graphics in this post they are archived at:

http://groups.google.com/group/simply-thepresent-moment

should you wish to be subscribe to the moment list please email me at:

gaele.arnott@...

or subscribe through:

http://groups.google.com/group/simply-thepresent-moment

www.cosmicevolution.org/whoisGaeleArnott.html

www.medical-intuitives.net/garnott.htm

The midi playing is: Someone to watch over me

There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. It is my intent that the music is used to enhance the healing within the message and graphic shared with you. If you enjoyed this music, please support the artists by purchasing their music

The Peace Candle

I ask that you join me, each day at your dinner hour (evening meal) in lighting a candle together, so that we as One People may join voices together for Peace On Earth.

Peace will come when we are all free to love with compassion each other, as One family, without the constrictions of past beliefs. Together we can create a reality free of fear, greed and manipulation, where all people in all lands may have the freedom to move freely in joyful harmony.

spelling used in this article is Australian English and is checked with the Australian Macquarie Dictionary

© Gaele Arnott October 2007

Permission is given to share this post. Please leave all credits intact.

http://www.copyright.org.au/information