RemedySpot.com

<To ~Karma> Re: Thoughts To Live By

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dearest ~Karma,

Not asleep yet?

It's so late now...

Have they removed your tumor yet and when will the result be known?

With All My Lurve,

Alice

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Friday, October 26, 2007 7:13 AM

Subject: [] Re: "Thoughts To Live By"

Yep! Yep! Yep!Your are special my dear!Thank you for sharing this beauty.. Much love to you my sister is psychic.. loving light and soul.Love~Karma>> "Thoughts To Live By"> > Should you find it hard to get to sleep tonight; > > Just remember the homeless family who has no bed to lie in.> > > > Should you find yourself stuck in traffic; don't despair. > > There are people in this world for whom driving is an unheard ofprivilege.> > > > Should you have a bad day at work; > > Think of the man who has been out of work for the last three months.> > > > Should you despair over a relationship gone bad; > > Think of the person who has never known what it's like to love andbe loved in return.> > > > Should you grieve the passing of another weekend; > > Think of the woman in dire straits, working twelve hours a day,seven days a week, for $15.00 to feed her family.> > > > Should your car break down, leaving You miles away from assistance, > > Think of the paraplegic who would love the opportunity to take thatwalk.> > > > Should you notice a new gray hair in the mirror; > > Think of the cancer patient in chemo who wishes she had hair to examine.> > > > Should you find yourself at a loss and pondering; what is life allabout, what is my purpose? > > Be thankful, there are those who didn't live long enough to get theopportunity.> > > > Should you find yourself the victim of other people's bitterness,ignorance, smallness or insecurities; > > Remember, things could be worse.> > You could be them!!!> > > > > This email was cleaned by Gaia Tidy Mail, available for free fromhttp://www.printcharger.com>

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.10/1091 - Release Date: 10/24/2007 2:31 PM