RemedySpot.com

Re: Thankfulness

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jan,

What are wonderful story, it's so nice to have friends that care!

You will be in my thoughts and prayers

Suzi

-------------- Original message --------------

I thought I would send this in as it really struck home with me....Since the flood and rising damp in my apartment last year and losing everything it has been hard financially trying to get my home back around me and surviving....But nowhere near as bad as this month when today I looked at the reality and realized I could eat, heat the place or pay my bill's but I could only do one of them....I felt sick to my stomach to have sunk this low, then completely out of the blue a friend rang me and said I have had a feeling for days that you have a problem and I want to gift you $400 but knowing how stubborn and proud you are I will give it to you on a long term loan....pay back when you can....if you can or not, but please accept it.......Happy early Christmas, and.....

I am not ashamed to say I cried my eyes out that was a second gift in 3 hours, I had been to the store and spent my last $6 on coffee and creamer and when I got there the store was having a buy one get one free on my coffee and I suddenly realized all had to do was trust in a higher power and everything would be all right and that phone call made me realize that I had everything to be thankful for.......I am still going to have problems but at least I have a breathing space to give me time to get out from under all of this...So.....

Thank you God I am very Grateful and Thankful and Sorry I stopped having faith for a while

Hug's

Jan xox

Thankfulness. Admiration. Understanding. Gratitude. These are all aspects of a powerful human emotion we call appreciation. Feelings like appreciation, care and forgiveness come from the depth of our being—from the core of the heart. They have a highly beneficial impact on body and mind. Science shows us when we feel appreciation all systems in the body, including the brain, work in greater harmony. A sincere feeling of appreciation has the power to change how we see our lives and the world around us.Most know the importance of appreciation, especially this time of year when we gather around the turkey with family and friends. But what about all the other days of our lives? I know. Life is too complicated. There's just too much to do. Besides, what is there to be thankful for when we're dealing with tough issues like job security, relationships, finances or health?Perhaps the real reason we reserve appreciation for our late

autumn ritual and don't apply it as much as we could, would or should is we forget. Or maybe we simply don't have a practical way to do it. So, I'll make it easy: Recall one thing in your life you take for granted and spend 30 seconds feeling appreciation for it. NOW! Remember, it's just about impossible to feel appreciation AND worry or anxiety or frustration, etc. At the same time. And that's something to appreciate!Here are some other ways you can add more appreciation to every day.

Every day tell someone—a friend, loved one or co worker—one thing you appreciate about them.

Find three things to appreciate about a tough situation you're facing. I promise: # 2 and #3 are easier than #1!

On your way to work, appreciate the scenery. It sure beats worrying about all you have to do!

When you pick up the phone or answer an email, find one thing to appreciate about the person on the other end. You don't always have to say it; feeling it is what's important.

Once a week, take turns sharing what it is everyone appreciates about each other around the dinner table.

Make a list of all you appreciate about yourself.

Take care,Kim