RemedySpot.com

Your morning thought

Rate this topic

Guest guest

More than what I usually send but they all go so well together that I thought you'd like them all.

"You've got to be original, because if you're like someone else, what do they need you for?" ~Bernadette s

You Are Accepted! " Tillich in his great sermon 'You Are Accepted,' says that what we have to do is simply to accept the fact that we are accepted. Sometimes it happens that we receive the power to say 'Yes' to ourselves, that peace enters into us and makes us whole, that self-hate and self-contempt disappear and that our self is reunited with itself. Then we say that grace has come upon us."Tillich writes, 'he who is able to love himself is able to love others also; he who has learned to overcome self-contempt has overcome his contempt for others.'"

--Alan Paton

"All respectability, all honor is meaningless if it drives you against your nature. What can you do if you are not a lotus flower, but just a marigold? Enjoy being a marigold."

--Chandan

OLDIE BUT GOODIE

"When I was four years old they tried to test my IQ, they showed me this picture of three oranges and a pear. They asked me which one is different and does not belong, they taught me that different was wrong." <Ani DiFranco>