RemedySpot.com

Medicine @ Jayne

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello to all; This is pointed at Jayne but is totally applicable to everyone anywhere. Dear Sister Jayne; I see your user name vajrabell and conclude that you practice Dharma, so this will be focused in that direction and will be 100 percent truth in every aspect. First, your name... vajra and bell, used together becomes a wonderful symbol. The vajra represents compassion and the bell wisdom. You chose this name sunconsiously because it fits. Wisdom and compassion. This post will mainly focus on the wisdom aspect. 99.9% of the world percieves that this life and everything in it is real, very very real. We take everything as solid because we are tricked by our senses. Personally, I use a comprimise- I freely choose to make and live this life primarily in the relative sense. Why? because all of the pains, the sufferings, the good days and bad, they are teachers

each and every one of them. If I detatch too far, I will loose the knowledge of what these mainly negetive experiences feel like, and if this was to happen, how could I relate and help another? this would be near impossible. So, here is the key; we choose to accept the relative truth, so there is a comprimise; that being to ask yourself, in every situation, good or bad "Ok, I am making this real, so just how real do I wish to allow it to become?". If an experience is good, wonderful! enjoy it to the fullest but never forget impermanence, nothing will last forever. As for the emotions and feelings, you have total control of how much substance they carry. You cannot deny this and if you try, you are only fooling yourself. Tayata Om Gate Gate Paragate Parasamgate Bodhi Soha Are you familiar with this Mantra. It is the unsurpassable Mantra of Transcendant Wisdom from the Heart Sutra. Form is

emptiness and emptiness is form. Dharmakaya. It is one in the same. No duality what so ever. Read this Heart Sutra if you can. If you cannot acquire it, I will send it to you. Also, once a year on Thanksgiving, my Sangha has an evening Chod practice. I hope you know what this is and the power of it. On that night, I will ask whatever demons, pretas, hungry ghosts, etc. that surround you to come and sit with me. We will have a "talk" and they will be no more. The Good

Boyscout, Brother Randy

Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside . See how.

Dearest Brother Randy -

Words cannot express how blessed and honoured I am to receive your very kind messages and medicine - a humble, deep bow, hugs and immense gratitude, dear friend.

I was very deeply sorry to read that you have experienced panic attacks but very inspired and gladdened that they are with you no more. I worry very greatly about everyone's happiness and wellbeing and feel peace within on contemplating my wish for the panic attacks that are with me at present to stay if it helps to prevent another person suffering from them.

I greatly appreciated your words of deep wisdom and reverence. I am quite new to the Buddhist path and have twice visited my newly found Dharma Centre in London (the journey to the Centre, very unfortunately, can be quite unsettling as I try to meet with my fears). I feel very blessed to have found my spiritual home at my Dharma Centre and am greatly looking forward to hopefully being able to find the courage to attend a weekend course next month exploring the Om Mani Padme Hum mantra.

I have come across the mantra Tayata Om Gate Gate Paragate Parasamgate Bodhi Soha and would greatly appreciate receiving a copy of the Heart Sutra if this would be alright with you.

I feel a beautiful connection with Green Tara and my user name of vajrabell comes from this root. Heartfelt thanks for very kindly giving me further information about the vajra and bell.

I have not had the great honour of attending Chod practice but would be very privileged to receive some further information about this practice, dear friend. I will be thinking of you very much at Thanksgiving and very much hope you will share the events of your very special evening with us all. I immensely appreciate you wishing to very kindly speak with my hungry ghosts - I feel very touched and moved by this most compassionate wish and very much hope that you will not be affected by speaking to them.

Thinking of you very much, sending many blessings, much love and warm hugs -

Jayne xxx

From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of RandySent: 15 November 2007 17:34 Subject: [] Medicine @ Jayne

Hello to all; This is pointed at Jayne but is totally applicable to everyone anywhere.

Dear Sister Jayne;

I see your user name vajrabell and conclude that you practice Dharma, so this will be focused in that direction and will be 100 percent truth in every aspect.

First, your name... vajra and bell, used together becomes a wonderful symbol. The vajra represents compassion and the bell wisdom. You chose this name sunconsiously because it fits. Wisdom and compassion. This post will mainly focus on the wisdom aspect.

99.9% of the world percieves that this life and everything in it is real, very very real. We take everything as solid because we are tricked by our senses. Personally, I use a comprimise- I freely choose to make and live this life primarily in the relative sense. Why? because all of the pains, the sufferings, the good days and bad, they are teachers each and every one of them. If I detatch too far, I will loose the knowledge of what these mainly negetive experiences feel like, and if this was to happen, how could I relate and help another? this would be near impossible.

So, here is the key; we choose to accept the relative truth, so there is a comprimise; that being to ask yourself, in every situation, good or bad "Ok, I am making this real, so just how real do I wish to allow it to become?". If an experience is good, wonderful! enjoy it to the fullest but never forget impermanence, nothing will last forever. As for the emotions and feelings, you have total control of how much substance they carry. You cannot deny this and if you try, you are only fooling yourself.

Tayata Om Gate Gate Paragate Parasamgate Bodhi Soha

Are you familiar with this Mantra. It is the unsurpassable Mantra of Transcendant Wisdom from the Heart Sutra. Form is emptiness and emptiness is form. Dharmakaya. It is one in the same. No duality what so ever. Read this Heart Sutra if you can. If you cannot acquire it, I will send it to you.

Also, once a year on Thanksgiving, my Sangha has an evening Chod practice. I hope you know what this is and the power of it. On that night, I will ask whatever demons, pretas, hungry ghosts, etc. that surround you to come and sit with me. We will have a "talk" and they will be no more.

The Good Boyscout,

Brother Randy

Dear Sister Jayne; I was joyed that you got my message and replied so quickly. I use a laibary computer and today is friday. I will not have access again until tuesday and when I do, I will bring my Heart Sutra and copy the wording exactly as they are written. Avalokitesvara... also known as Chenrezik is the Bodhisattva od compassion. As you know, the associated Mantra is Om Mani Padme Hum. This is my primary practice. I have done Tara before. It is very fast paced with alot of flipping back and forth through the sadhana (prayer). In fact, Tara is the female emanation of Chenrezig also. Tara has many shapes and purposes but as it is written, long ago, Chenrezig looked down and saw the immense suffering that was everywhere. As hard as he tried, it was overwhelming. He cried, and from his tears was born his helper- Tara. My personal view on Dieties is that such things as grand as compassion, healing, protaction, and the

such are beyond anything which could be drawn, or expressed, so the dieties give form to powers, energies which are very much in place. A crude example is the symbol for peace. It is a simple circle design but represents something what is literally beyond description. The shape or image is a mental reminder of such things. On another thought, the world is small. I have a Dharma sister who is English. She comes to the center here but stays primarily in your country, and I am pretty certain, the same city. Sullivan. If you run across her, and you may... you will heve a face to face connection. As for your commute to your center, think of it as this - One must get past many thorns before the rose itself is reached. Now the question which you already know the answer to; Is it worth it? (smiles). Warmth and Light, Randy