RemedySpot.com

Dear Louise #1

Rate this topic

Guest guest

"Dear Louise,

"I am new to your work. Do you feel like the thought patterns that we contain from moment to moment manifest physically all the time and can these be reversed effectively after many years?"

Louise Hay's Answer:

"Everything can be reversed. No matter how long you've had a condition you can release it and let it go. You're as close to changing your life as your current thought. It will help you a lot if you "believe" it can be reversed. Your beliefs contributed to any condition you now have, and changing your beliefs will allow the healing power to manifest. Here are some good affirmations for you to practice to create perfect health in your body. You can say or think one affirmation all day long, such as "ALL IS WELL", over and over and over. Or you can have 20 and just say or write one once a day. The number of times you say an affirmation really is up to each individual person."

AFFIRM:

"I love my body inside and out. I am constantly discovering new ways to improve my health. Healing happens! I get my mind out of the way and allow the intelligence of my body to do its healing work naturally. My body is always doing it's best to create perfect health. I am grateful to be alive. It's my joy and pleasure to live another wonderful day. I always choose the health professional who is just right for my current needs. Perfect health is my Divine right, and I claim it now." ***

This was taken from:

http://www.louisehay.com/ask_louise

Above was written entirely by Louise L. Hay, Published by Hay House Inc.

*** In this particular case, it is a physical condition that is being discussed, and that the affirmation is written for. But, try changing the same words above to encompass an emotional problem, or a bad habit, or some pattern that one might be stuck in a rut from! By changing the words just slightly, one could use this to apply in so many different situations! And so it is,

PJ, owner of affirmationstode-stress yahoogroup