RemedySpot.com

To ...Conversation About Kundalini Release

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi !Pleasure to "meet" you and welcome to the family! Am so pleased (yet not surprised) to see how many wondrous souls have already responded to your posting about why you are experiencing such things as you are. I humbly offer kudos to all! :: bow of honor and respect ::, I sent you an offline email from my gmail account a couple of days ago which included my phone number so we could speak about your experiences and I could relay my own back to see if there are parallels or if you had questions we could actually dialog them through. If you did not receive this please advise and I will contact you again if you like? Thank you!I will be creating a document soon regarding spontaneous Kundalini release, the benefits and the difficulties, why it happens, etc...to share with this group and in a blog on MySpace (URL www.myspace.com/naturallyamystic ). This will be out by the end of this week.Again, , if you feel comfy with all that you have in terms of info and do not wish to speak, no worries of offense being taken by me I assure you, however I am more than happy to speak personally with you (or any in this group) in regards to any issues or questions relative to HH or a healing modality which I may have some education or knowledge in and therefore humbly avail myself to you.Thank you!Love, Peace & Joy to ALL! ~Ali~