RemedySpot.com

Re: Why am I feeling this ?? - Please help...(To )

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello there , First of all, I have to say,it is our pleasure to have you here, sharing with us this journey, and helping each other in our awakening path. After I read your questions and I can give you my humble opinion about what is going on with you. It looks like you are experiencing a spontaneous Kundalini release and it is affecting and making the chackras very sensible . The intense feeling over the stomach area is your Solar plexus that is probably filtering and re-balancing the energies of your entire energetic body. There is not much we can do to help you right now, just do not try to stop the movement because those are voluntary movements of balance , and in stopping it could be detrimental for all your chackras, and It will not be healthy. It is like keeping a lightning striking inside. It is an extraordinary experience , but not unheard of. Just keep balancing, aligning and clearing the chackras, and ground yourself well and do not impede the flow of the head and don't try to stop the flow of the head, Just allow. If you keep a light balance on your diet and be sure to drink lots of liquids during all times. If you need more personal guidance, do not hesitate to contact us again, anytimehere or privately through my personal e-mail: butterflygris@... . Alison says that when she gets home, she will be more then glad to share with you her personal experience on this, if you are interested. Many blessings, love and respectLiane >> > Namaste to all,> > It is the first time that I write in this group, although I have > enjoyed many of the messages that are shared in it. And first of all > I would like to thank for being accepted in it, and would be very > glad to be part of it.> > I am new in this spiritual path of awakening, but knowing that many > of you have a lot of knowledge about energy, chakras, and the > awakening process, I would like to ask you a question: These last > days (mostly last 3-4 months) when I try to meditate or listen to > new age music and relax, I started feeling an intense vibration on > my stomack area. It was a fast and strong vibration, but I didn�t > pay too much attention on it. > > Then it stopped, after some weeks, and now I am feeling two things: > I am feeling a soft shower feeling at the center of my head (the > crown), which is nice, but then, it causes unvoluntary movements of > my head up and down, (like saying "yes") and than they turn to > strong, intense movements of my head from side to side (like > saying "no") they are so rapid and intense that I sometimes thing > they could affect my brain, but if I try to stop them the energy is > still inside, and I have to complete the movement until it is gone > by itself. (1 or 2 minutes). > > The other thing I have been feeling more recently, and I don�t know > if it is related, is a clear kind of "energetic soft tickling", kind > of a soft shower (I don�t know how to describe it)in the middle of > my back, aprox. between my shoulder blades. > > This last one doesn�t bother at all, but I am mostly concerned with > my head movements, and that is why I would like to ask you the > reason of having them, and if they are good or bad, and what should > I do ? I know a doctor most likely would give a response that I am > not looking for, because for some reason I think it is energetic... > something of energetic nature. I would appreciate your comments very > much... Thank you very much and I wish Light, Peace and Joy to all > of you. >

Kia Ora/ Greetings ,

Welcome <3!! I am new here too, & it is a wonderful group. 11:11

meditation today, by the way! I will be starting soon as it is 10.15

here in NZ...

I have severe ascension symptoms as I have not been very kind to my

body this lifetime, & am still learning to look after self. Mine are

physically very painful, solar plexus is loosening, but Heart & Neck

are most painful. I have a lot of involuntary spasm, originating

mainly from neck/shoulder area.. I know this is energy adjustment as

doctors are unable to explain. These symptoms began in June. And are

just beginning to subside as I learn to love my body. Water helps most

of all. I hope thos helps. Peace, Love, Joy & abundance to all in Unity,

hine

> >

> >

> > Namaste to all,

> >

> > It is the first time that I write in this group, although I have

> > enjoyed many of the messages that are shared in it. And first of all

> > I would like to thank for being accepted in it, and would be very

> > glad to be part of it.

> >

> > I am new in this spiritual path of awakening, but knowing that many

> > of you have a lot of knowledge about energy, chakras, and the

> > awakening process, I would like to ask you a question: These last

> > days (mostly last 3-4 months) when I try to meditate or listen to

> > new age music and relax, I started feeling an intense vibration on

> > my stomack area. It was a fast and strong vibration, but I didn�t

> > pay too much attention on it.

> >

> > Then it stopped, after some weeks, and now I am feeling two things:

> > I am feeling a soft shower feeling at the center of my head (the

> > crown), which is nice, but then, it causes unvoluntary movements of

> > my head up and down, (like saying " yes " ) and than they turn to

> > strong, intense movements of my head from side to side (like

> > saying " no " ) they are so rapid and intense that I sometimes thing

> > they could affect my brain, but if I try to stop them the energy is

> > still inside, and I have to complete the movement until it is gone

> > by itself. (1 or 2 minutes).

> >

> > The other thing I have been feeling more recently, and I don�t

> know

> > if it is related, is a clear kind of " energetic soft tickling " , kind

> > of a soft shower (I don�t know how to describe it)in the middle

> of

> > my back, aprox. between my shoulder blades.

> >

> > This last one doesn�t bother at all, but I am mostly concerned

> with

> > my head movements, and that is why I would like to ask you the

> > reason of having them, and if they are good or bad, and what should

> > I do ? I know a doctor most likely would give a response that I am

> > not looking for, because for some reason I think it is energetic...

> > something of energetic nature. I would appreciate your comments very

> > much... Thank you very much and I wish Light, Peace and Joy to all

> > of you.

> >

>

me too all joints hurt my vaccinations are now leaving my system the chemical part ayway. creating loads of pain I am with my healing quickening the exit time for relief. I would like to be enlightened about this 11:11 I don't now about this...hine2atchu <hinerau22@...> wrote: Kia Ora/ Greetings ,Welcome <3!! I am new here too, & it is a wonderful group. 11:11meditation today, by the way! I will be starting soon as it is 10.15here in NZ...I

have severe ascension symptoms as I have not been very kind to mybody this lifetime, & am still learning to look after self. Mine arephysically very painful, solar plexus is loosening, but Heart & Neckare most painful. I have a lot of involuntary spasm, originatingmainly from neck/shoulder area.. I know this is energy adjustment asdoctors are unable to explain. These symptoms began in June. And arejust beginning to subside as I learn to love my body. Water helps mostof all. I hope thos helps. Peace, Love, Joy & abundance to all in Unity,hine> >> >> > Namaste to all,> >> > It is the first time that I write in this group, although I have> > enjoyed many of the messages that are shared in it. And first of all> > I would like to thank for being accepted in it, and would be

very> > glad to be part of it.> >> > I am new in this spiritual path of awakening, but knowing that many> > of you have a lot of knowledge about energy, chakras, and the> > awakening process, I would like to ask you a question: These last> > days (mostly last 3-4 months) when I try to meditate or listen to> > new age music and relax, I started feeling an intense vibration on> > my stomack area. It was a fast and strong vibration, but I didn�t> > pay too much attention on it.> >> > Then it stopped, after some weeks, and now I am feeling two things:> > I am feeling a soft shower feeling at the center of my head (the> > crown), which is nice, but then, it causes unvoluntary movements of> > my head up and down, (like saying "yes") and than they turn to> > strong, intense movements of my head from side to side (like> >

saying "no") they are so rapid and intense that I sometimes thing> > they could affect my brain, but if I try to stop them the energy is> > still inside, and I have to complete the movement until it is gone> > by itself. (1 or 2 minutes).> >> > The other thing I have been feeling more recently, and I don�t> know> > if it is related, is a clear kind of "energetic soft tickling", kind> > of a soft shower (I don�t know how to describe it)in the middle> of> > my back, aprox. between my shoulder blades.> >> > This last one doesn�t bother at all, but I am mostly concerned> with> > my head movements, and that is why I would like to ask you the> > reason of having them, and if they are good or bad, and what should> > I do ? I know a doctor most likely would give a response that I am> > not looking for, because for

some reason I think it is energetic...> > something of energetic nature. I would appreciate your comments very> > much... Thank you very much and I wish Light, Peace and Joy to all> > of you. > >> __________________________________________________

I know...this is all very new to me too. When I read the ascension symptoms I could not believe how many of them I am experiencing!! I would definitely like to know more.

Namaste

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2007 6:57 PM

Subject: Re: [] Re: Why am I feeling this ?? - Please help...(To )

me too all joints hurt

my vaccinations are now leaving my system the chemical part ayway.

creating loads of pain

I am with my healing quickening the exit time for relief.

I would like to be enlightened about this 11:11

I don't now about this...hine2atchu <hinerau22gmail> wrote:

Kia Ora/ Greetings ,Welcome <3!! I am new here too, & it is a wonderful group. 11:11meditation today, by the way! I will be starting soon as it is 10.15here in NZ...I have severe ascension symptoms as I have not been very kind to mybody this lifetime, & am still learning to look after self. Mine arephysically very painful, solar plexus is loosening, but Heart & Neckare most painful. I have a lot of involuntary spasm, originatingmainly from neck/shoulder area.. I know this is energy adjustment asdoctors are unable to explain. These symptoms began in June. And arejust beginning to subside as I learn to love my body. Water helps mostof all. I hope thos helps. Peace, Love, Joy & abundance to all in Unity,hine> >> >> > Namaste to all,> >> > It is the first time that I write in this group, although I have> > enjoyed many of the messages that are shared in it. And first of all> > I would like to thank for being accepted in it, and would be very> > glad to be part of it.> >> > I am new in this spiritual path of awakening, but knowing that many> > of you have a lot of knowledge about energy, chakras, and the> > awakening process, I would like to ask you a question: These last> > days (mostly last 3-4 months) when I try to meditate or listen to> > new age music and relax, I started feeling an intense vibration on> > my stomack area. It was a fast and strong vibration, but I didn�t> > pay too much attention on it.> >> > Then it stopped, after some weeks, and now I am feeling two things:> > I am feeling a soft shower feeling at the center of my head (the> > crown), which is nice, but then, it causes unvoluntary movements of> > my head up and down, (like saying "yes") and than they turn to> > strong, intense movements of my head from side to side (like> > saying "no") they are so rapid and intense that I sometimes thing> > they could affect my brain, but if I try to stop them the energy is> > still inside, and I have to complete the movement until it is gone> > by itself. (1 or 2 minutes).> >> > The other thing I have been feeling more recently, and I don�t> know> > if it is related, is a clear kind of "energetic soft tickling", kind> > of a soft shower (I don�t know how to describe it)in the middle> of> > my back, aprox. between my shoulder blades.> >> > This last one doesn�t bother at all, but I am mostly concerned> with> > my head movements, and that is why I would like to ask you the> > reason of having them, and if they are good or bad, and what should> > I do ? I know a doctor most likely would give a response that I am> > not looking for, because for some reason I think it is energetic...> > something of energetic nature. I would appreciate your comments very> > much... Thank you very much and I wish Light, Peace and Joy to all> > of you. > >>

For anyone who is struggling with Ascension symptoms, if you are on MYSpace, we have a support group available. All you have to do is go to my Myspace at www.myspace.com/senegalady. Send me a friends request and tell me you would like to join the group and I will take it from there. We already have 11 people. We would love to have you there too.

Love and Light, Cheryl

May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,and generous in our giving.Joanne SunshowerSee what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

Same here. I too am experiencing many of ascension symptoms and would love to know more as well.

Namaste Metta,

Your Beloved Soul Sister Lara xoxo

---------[ Received Mail Content ]----------

Subject : Re: [] Re: Why am I feeling this ?? - Please help...(To )

Date : Sat, 10 Nov 2007 19:26:24 -0800

To :

I know...this is all very new to me too. When I read the ascension symptoms I could not believe how many of them I am experiencing!! I would definitely like to know more.

Namaste ----- Original Message ----- From: Deborah Overfield Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2007 6:57 PM Subject: Re: [] Re: Why am I feeling this ?? - Please help...(To )

me too all joints hurt my vaccinations are now leaving my system the chemical part ayway. creating loads of pain I am with my healing quickening the exit time for relief. I would like to be enlightened about this 11:11 I don't now about this...

hine2atchu > wrote: Kia Ora/ Greetings ,

Welcome 3!! I am new here too, it is a wonderful group. 11:11 meditation today, by the way! I will be starting soon as it is 10.15 here in NZ...

I have severe ascension symptoms as I have not been very kind to my body this lifetime, am still learning to look after self. Mine are physically very painful, solar plexus is loosening, but Heart Neck are most painful. I have a lot of involuntary spasm, originating mainly from neck/shoulder area.. I know this is energy adjustment as doctors are unable to explain. These symptoms began in June. And are just beginning to subside as I learn to love my body. Water helps most of all. I hope thos helps. Peace, Love, Joy abundance to all in Unity, hine

> > > > > > Namaste to all, > > > > It is the first time that I write in this group, although I have > > enjoyed many of the messages that are shared in it. And first of all > > I would like to thank for being accepted in it, and would be very > > glad to be part of it. > > > > I am new in this spiritual path of awakening, but knowing that many > > of you have a lot of knowledge about energy, chakras, and the > > awakening process, I would like to ask you a question: These last > > days (mostly last 3-4 months) when I try to meditate or listen to > > new age music and relax, I started feeling an intense vibration on > > my stomack area. It was a fast and strong vibration, but I didn�t > > pay too much attention on it. > > > > Then it stopped, after some weeks, and now I am feeling two things: > > I am feeling a soft shower feeling at the center of my head (the > > crown), which is nice, but then, it causes unvoluntary movements of > > my head up and down, (like saying "yes") and than they turn to > > strong, intense movements of my head from side to side (like > > saying "no") they are so rapid and intense that I sometimes thing > > they could affect my brain, but if I try to stop them the energy is > > still inside, and I have to complete the movement until it is gone > > by itself. (1 or 2 minutes). > > > > The other thing I have been feeling more recently, and I don�t > know > > if it is related, is a clear kind of "energetic soft tickling", kind > > of a soft shower (I don�t know how to describe it)in the middle > of > > my back, aprox. between my shoulder blades. > > > > This last one doesn�t bother at all, but I am mostly concerned > with > > my head movements, and that is why I would like to ask you the > > reason of having them, and if they are good or bad, and what should > > I do ? I know a doctor most likely would give a response that I am > > not looking for, because for some reason I think it is energetic... > > something of energetic nature. I would appreciate your comments very > > much... Thank you very much and I wish Light, Peace and Joy to all > > of you. > > >

Hello Liane,

Thank you so much for your nice welcoming, it is an honour for me to

be in communication with you, and to be part of this group.

Thank you also for your comments, your recommendations and your

offering of personal guidance, I really appreciate them. I will

follow your recommendations and will keep in contact with you and

the group.

Yes, I am also very interested in hearing from Alison´s experience,

and would be very glad to hear from her. My personal email is:

eaglesoul007@...

Blessings, Peace and Joy for you.

> >

> >

> > Namaste to all,

> >

> > It is the first time that I write in this group, although I have

> > enjoyed many of the messages that are shared in it. And first of

all

> > I would like to thank for being accepted in it, and would be very

> > glad to be part of it.

> >

> > I am new in this spiritual path of awakening, but knowing that

many

> > of you have a lot of knowledge about energy, chakras, and the

> > awakening process, I would like to ask you a question: These last

> > days (mostly last 3-4 months) when I try to meditate or listen to

> > new age music and relax, I started feeling an intense vibration

on

> > my stomack area. It was a fast and strong vibration, but I

didn�t

> > pay too much attention on it.

> >

> > Then it stopped, after some weeks, and now I am feeling two

things:

> > I am feeling a soft shower feeling at the center of my head (the

> > crown), which is nice, but then, it causes unvoluntary movements

of

> > my head up and down, (like saying " yes " ) and than they turn to

> > strong, intense movements of my head from side to side (like

> > saying " no " ) they are so rapid and intense that I sometimes thing

> > they could affect my brain, but if I try to stop them the energy

is

> > still inside, and I have to complete the movement until it is

gone

> > by itself. (1 or 2 minutes).

> >

> > The other thing I have been feeling more recently, and I don�t

> know

> > if it is related, is a clear kind of " energetic soft tickling " ,

kind

> > of a soft shower (I don�t know how to describe it)in the middle

> of

> > my back, aprox. between my shoulder blades.

> >

> > This last one doesn�t bother at all, but I am mostly concerned

> with

> > my head movements, and that is why I would like to ask you the

> > reason of having them, and if they are good or bad, and what

should

> > I do ? I know a doctor most likely would give a response that I

am

> > not looking for, because for some reason I think it is

energetic...

> > something of energetic nature. I would appreciate your comments

very

> > much... Thank you very much and I wish Light, Peace and Joy to

all

> > of you.

> >

>

How fabulous! I am so very, very glad to hear this! Thank you!!!! Namaste. Much Metta.~Ali~senegalady@... wrote: For anyone who is struggling with Ascension symptoms, if you are on MYSpace, we have a support group available. All you have to do is go to my Myspace at www.myspace.com/senegalady. Send me a friends request and tell me you would like to join the group

and I will take it from there. We already have 11 people. We would love to have you there too. Love and Light, Cheryl May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,and generous in our giving.Joanne SunshowerSee what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your

Homepage.