RemedySpot.com

The Humanity Healing Grid - Specifics on the Grid & More...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The Humanity Healing GridMany have been asking for a bit more information as it relates to the HH Healing and Prayer Grid so rather than continually send singular responses I provide this for ongoing review for those who may be interested. The Humanity Healing Grid is a combination of both Healing and Prayer intentions which serve to transmit both the energy of healing and the hoped for answering of prayers for those whom have issued such requests. The physical "grid" is comprised of specially selected high vibration crystals to amplify the energy of healing and/or prayers. These crystals sit on and around a glass etching of the Flower of Life symbol.We've chosen the word "grid" to be associated with our intention for deliverance of healing and/or prayers for specific reasons. The word "grid" itself implies a strong structural foundation meant to sustain and consequently deliver (with focused and amplified intention) that which one desires or, in another words, provides a cohesive structure meant to both augment and aid in the delivery of specific energetic intentions such as healing or prayer. According to Wikipedia the definition of "grid" as it relates to Metaphysics (the arena we are dealing in along with the specific intention of spirituality) is:"Grid (metaphysics): That which binds all of the metaverses and their contents together."Humanity Healing's Grid for Healing and Prayer is based upon the sacred geometric design of the Flower of Life. Picture of the Flower of LifeAgain, referring to Wikipedia, here is one of several reasons we've opted for the Flower of Life design and a brief explanation as to what the Flower of Life is considered to represent. "The earliest known example of the Flower of Life symbol is possibly two and a half thousand years old. Throughout human history, philosophers, artists, and architects around the world have known the FOL for its perfect form, proportion, and harmony. It is considered by many to be a symbol of sacred geometry, said to contain ancient, religious (spiritual) value depicting the fundamental forms of space and time. In this sense, it is a visual expression of the connections life weaves through all mankind, believed by some to contain a type of Akashic Record of basic information of all living things."The HH Grid is etched in a clear glass plate and is surrounded in specially designated strategic positions of the aforementioned high vibration crystals. Some of these crystals include: Angelite; Blue Lace Agate; Quartz crystals – a singular cluster in the center position, several "pointing" double-terminated crystals and a crystal wand used for empowerment and focused direction of the grid; Rose Quartz; Amethyst; Fluorite; and surrounding the grid are many, many other crystals which I selected personally including Lapis Luzili, Rainbow Fluorite etched with Reiki symbols, Sodalite, Tourmaline (both Green and Black), Onyx, Jade, Ruby, Labradorite, Sugilite, Moonstone, Citrine, Hematite, Malachite, Tigers Eye, and several others.Image of HH Grid - note: not all crystals fit into frameThe physical grid itself resides within my (Alison) home and has created a powerful out-going highly protected vortex of energy. The grid is grounded throughout the world in several locations including one on Rak's land in the US. (If you create your own grids, please ensure they are not only up and running, but are also grounded within the earth. Thank you!)This grid is periodically cleared and recharged by me and by the intentions of many healers and those whom have added their own powerful potent unconditional loving energy to this grid; these intentions have been submitted to me via email in the words of those who choose to add their energy unconditionally along with a picture of themselves (which only serves to add or intensify the deliverance of energy). For those who wish to be included to add their own energy to the HH Grid for Healing and Prayer you are more than welcome to send your own intentions to me in email at: kainalison@.... The intentions and any picture of yourself should be sent from a place within your deepest soul born purely of unconditional love to help any and all without prejudice or exception, please. The intentions you send should be concise and clear, please.If you desire to be added to the HH Grid to receive Healing and/or Prayer, please submit that request to: kainalison@.... In your request please include in the header/title of the email, "Healing/Prayer Request". In the body of the email please include the specifics of that which you wish to receive energy for and the names and city and country location (first names will suffice). All information is kept strictly private. Thank you!Energy is continually added to the grid as more healers and loving souls add their own energetic intentions for healing and aid. This keeps a constant flow of outgoing energy which transcends time and space, drawing upon the Universal Law of Correspondence, running 24/7 365.The intentions and pictures of those who empower the grid along with those whom have requested healing and/or prayers are placed beneath the glass of the grid itself, intermingling, thus representing our Unity; if one is hurt or suffering or unhealed than all lives are impacted.If you have any additional questions, please let me know and I shall be more than happy to answer them if I am able. Again I thank you all and humbly offer a very special deep "thank you" to those amazing and beautiful souls who have added their own energy to this wondrous and powerful grid built on Love, Unity and Benevolent Spiritual assistance.Blessings, Love, Light, Joy Peace to All.Namaste. Much Metta.Alison KainAmbassador of Holistic Alternative Healing for Humanity Healing