RemedySpot.com

Re: Hello Family

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dearest Stefanie,

i dedicate this to you, for thinking of all of us here, at Humanity Healing...

RAINBOWSIf I could catch a rainbowI would do it just for you.And share with you it's beautyOn the days you're feeling blue.

If I could build a mountainYou could call your very own.A place to find serenityA place to be alone.

If I could take your troublesI would toss them in the sea.But all these things I'm findingare impossible for me,I cannot build a mountainOr catch a rainbow fairBut let me be...what I know best,a friend that's always there.~Khahlil Gibran~

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 1:55 AM

Subject: [] Hello Family

I just want to wish all a special, beautiful, and blessed day today! It's a very special day, and I feel very connected with all of you. May today be a day of easy flowing energy, and healing for you all. *deep bow of respect*Infinite love and light, Stefanie

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.30/1125 - Release Date: 11/11/2007 9:50 PM

Alice, I love you so much sweetheart. You are incredibly thoughtful, and full of compassion. This gift really shows a reflection of the kind of person you are. You have put a smile on my face that probably won't leave until I got to bed tonight! Thank you for this thoughtful gift. *warm loving hugs*Infinite love and blessings to you and all you love,Stefanie>> Dearest Stefanie,> i dedicate this to you, for thinking of all of us here, at Humanity Healing...> > RAINBOWS> > If I could catch a rainbow> I would do it just for you.> And share with you it's beauty> On the days you're feeling blue.> > If I could build a mountain> You could call your very own.> A place to find serenity> A place to be alone.> > If I could take your troubles> I would toss them in the sea.> But all these things I'm finding> are impossible for me,> I cannot build a mountain> Or catch a rainbow fair> But let me be...what I know best,> a friend that's always there.> > ~Khahlil Gibran~> > ----- Original Message ----- > From: Stefanie > > Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 1:55 AM> Subject: [] Hello Family> > > I just want to wish all a special, beautiful, and blessed day today! It's a very special day, and I feel very connected with all of you. May today be a day of easy flowing energy, and healing for you all. > > *deep bow of respect*> Infinite love and light, > Stefanie> > > > > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------------> > > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG Free Edition. > Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.30/1125 - Release Date: 11/11/2007 9:50 PM>