RemedySpot.com

Welcome New members!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Everyone. I want to welcome our new members to our soul family. Please make yourself at home, feel free to introduce yourself to the group when you feel the time is right or just jump in to the discussions and messages. We are a real family here and we share our experiences and practices here, so feel free to ask for healing, make prayers requests and ask questions. We are here to help and support each other on this Healing Journey.Welcome! Much love and respect to allLiane

wow seems everytime I sign on there are more new members. welcome all!yer1960k@... wrote: Your so right! Namaste See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Hi Alison....quick question....where are the "healing prayer and grids" located?

thank you for the warm welcome...it is nice to be here!

leslie

Namaste

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 7:56 PM

Subject: [] Re: Welcome New members!

Greetings to All! Welcome to our growing family! It's so wonderful to see so many beautiful souls join with us. I look very forward to the great privilege and honor of the opportunity to get to know you all as little or as much as you allow. :: bow of respect and honor ::I pray you all enjoy the offerings you will find here, discover the depths and reasoning behind why we call ourselves a "family" and not just a group, and know you may find here a place where you are not judged, not left without support, not alone lest you choose to be. *soft smile*Please check up on our Healing and Prayer grids when you have time and again, Welcome!Love & Light, Peace & Joy to you and all your beloved ones, always. Namaste. Much Metta.~Alison~ (aka Ali, if you prefer, and if you are on MySpace, I am "Eternally a Seeker" URL = myspace.com/naturallyamystic I welcome your friendship there as well.) Blessings!>> > > > > Hello Everyone.> > I want to welcome our new members to our soul family.> Please make yourself at home, feel free to introduce yourself to the> group when you feel the time is right or just jump in to the> discussions and messages.> We are a real family here and we share our experiences and practices> here, so feel free to> ask for healing, make prayers requests and ask questions.> We are here to help and support each other on this Healing Journey.> Welcome!> > Much love and respect to all> Liane>

What is the file called for the physical Grid?

I looked but did not seeeeee.

:)

Shell

--- In , " -Erberich "

<L@...>

wrote:

>

> Hi Alison....quick question....where are the " healing prayer and grids "

located?

>

> thank you for the warm welcome...it is nice to be here!

> leslie

>

> Namaste

>

>

> ----- Original Message -----

> From: alisonkain<mailto:alisonkain@...>

> To:

<mailto: >

> Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 7:56 PM

> Subject: [] Re: Welcome New members!

>

>

> Greetings to All!

>

> Welcome to our growing family! It's so wonderful to see so many beautiful

souls join

with us. I look very forward to the great privilege and honor of the

opportunity to get to

know you all as little or as much as you allow. :: bow of respect and honor ::

>

> I pray you all enjoy the offerings you will find here, discover the depths

and reasoning

behind why we call ourselves a " family " and not just a group, and know you may

find here

a place where you are not judged, not left without support, not alone lest you

choose to

be. *soft smile*

>

> Please check up on our Healing and Prayer grids when you have time and

again,

Welcome!

>

> Love & Light, Peace & Joy to you and all your beloved ones, always.

>

> Namaste. Much Metta.

> ~Alison~ (aka Ali, if you prefer, and if you are on MySpace, I am

" Eternally a Seeker "

URL = myspace.com/naturallyamystic I welcome your friendship there as well.)

Blessings!

>

> --- In , " lianeqrz_legey " <butterflygris@>

wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Hello Everyone.

> >

> > I want to welcome our new members to our soul family.

> > Please make yourself at home, feel free to introduce yourself to the

> > group when you feel the time is right or just jump in to the

> > discussions and messages.

> > We are a real family here and we share our experiences and practices

> > here, so feel free to

> > ask for healing, make prayers requests and ask questions.

> > We are here to help and support each other on this Healing Journey.

> > Welcome!

> >

> > Much love and respect to all

> > Liane

> >

>

Hello , One of the places where the healing grid and the new Manifestation grid is grounded is here , on my property. I will take some pictures of them, when stop raining here(it has been raining like mad lately!) and I will post on our Photo section. I think I have some pictures of the Healing Crystal grid that is in Alison's house. I will look. Much love and respect,Liane> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hello Everyone.> > > > > > I want to welcome our new members to our soul family.> > > Please make yourself at home, feel free to introduce yourself to the> > > group when you feel the time is right or just jump in to the> > > discussions and messages.> > > We are a real family here and we share our experiences and practices> > > here, so feel free to> > > ask for healing, make prayers requests and ask questions.> > > We are here to help and support each other on this Healing Journey.> > > Welcome!> > > > > > Much love and respect to all> > > Liane> > >> >>