RemedySpot.com

Re: Hi, I'm New & Ready To Share

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh Char, I can only hope that when I pass it will be like that. What a blessing for your father to have you there and for you to be with him.

Love and hugs, Cheryl

May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,and generous in our giving.Joanne SunshowerSee what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

Welcome Char! So good to have you join our family! *warm hug of welcome and new friendship* Blessings to you and yours on this, your new leg of your journey. :: bow of honor and respect :: May you find Peace, Joy and Love in abundance as you travel, me darlin.Namaste. Metta.~Ali~ P.S. I put through a friend request on MySpace to you...I am "Eternally A Seeker" with the URL of www.myspace.com/naturallyamystic. I would be honored and humbled if you choose to accept, please? Thank you! chancz2003 <evermind1009@...> wrote: Hi~ My name is Char & I've been soooo enjoying looking around the site & reading everything available! I've had a lot of major changes taking place in my life over the last 5 years, starting with my exposure to Carbon Monoxide. That led to many out of body experiences, along with other physical, mental & spiritual changes. I also was able to be there & help my almost 90 year old father as he passed over last February. I know the loss of our loved ones can be a very traumatic experience. I hope & pray that for any of you out there who go through that loss, that it can & will be as possitive as my experience with dad was. It was awesome to see him pass in peace & the

presence of love. He smiled as he saw our relations who have gone ahead of him. He saw the light & went to it with his eyes closed & smiling. He just stopped breathing. Gods presence was everywhere! My brother is a very positive infuence to me & I'm looking forward to moving back to my hometown of Traverse City, Michigan to be nearer to him & others who share my beliefs. I'm in the process of that move now. I recently started a "My Space" site & would like to invite anyone who is interested to add me as your friend. I would like to get to know more like minded people, so please check out http://www.myspace.com/charlenestarek I LOVE this group already & I'm learning a lot! That you, to all! metta *HUGS* Light & Love, Char