RemedySpot.com

Re: My first post...I think its time I share something.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

keesha,

you are not alone. I have those dreams too and I've had those feelings

and experiences growing up. take comfort in that there are others who

are going through the same thing...

Love,

lboogie19 wrote:

Hi everyone. My name is Keesha and I joined the group a few weeks

ago

and have just been reading all the emails.. I do see a lot of support

and understanding and that is what makes me feel safe about sharing

some of my experience..and I have been looking for some time for

that

safe place because I have a lot to say.

Just now I was awaken by once again the same dream I have been having

for about the last 5 years perhaps longer but the frequency and

intensity of the dream has become stronger. It has slowly become more

detailed and longer and perhaps that has more to do with myself being

more aware of other things in me that I had not accepted until now..

I have a gift that I have not yet completely honed. I can hear things

in places when I am not actually there, I can hear many things in

other forms too. I also have stong preminissions through dreams and

visions, sensations about events or people so many forms of recieving.

And more frequently i see this small light almost like a star with my

bare eye..it either is on the wall from time to time or just floats or

flashes..a lot of times its when I am writing (I am a writer so) and

the light flashes on my screen a lot.

Recently my life has changed so much as I have removed a lot of

unhealthy relationships and habits. I just have always noticed that I

see things so differently than most of my friends and I understand the

world in a totally different way..its almost like they live in a

different space than myself and for a long time I was depressed from

being misunderstood. I noticed I became very angry when people were

inconsiderate and just did not see how they hurt others and I was even

more angry at the continual lack of conscious thinking of others..I

also can determine a lie through a sick feeling I get in my stomach

when its something of great magnitude or of a smaller sensation with

other fibs...lies angered me as well and my anger surprised others and

myself as I have always had so much compassion for others. One day i

just came to terms with and knew I had to walk away from the

relationships and some that i even tried to make work just could not l

last as I felt physical pain from certain actions I would witness or

forsee. I am able to have more compassion and understanding for those

cases now yet at the same time I believe that for myself it may not be

a good idea to go back into relationships of those levels.Even though

I understand and love the people we do not exchange healthily and

equally and its just like Im in another place.

so back to my dream..I definitely feel as though for all these years

I have been receiving a message about this huge change about to take

place.. I feel that it is taking place ...bigger than the world but

the world is in it and its important to us because we are in this

world at this time. In my dream, most people are not ready for it. I

see a lot of natural disasters..a lot of water rising and fire,

earthquakes..for so long those dreams had scared me until now that

I

have found so many other resources of the same claims and so many

others feeling like the end of what we know is taking place and a lot

beyond the physical eye. SO, I feel more comforted and not like I am

crazy. I just saw it again as i mentioned early on that I had this

dream that woke me..the crazy thing about the dream is that it felt as

though time had elapsed..I was in the past, present and future all at

once ( its hard to explain) but I knew that that was the case. I

wonder if this is a message for our future or perhaps it is the truth

for a presence or state of the universe?

I do have more to share and perhaps someone could offer understanding

or some other explanation to my experience here.

thanks for reading..Peace, Love and Light...

Keesha

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.503 / Virus Database: 269.15.30/1125 - Release Date: 11/11/2007 9:50 PM

Hello Keesha love. It's so wonderful to see you trust enough to share with us all. It's wonderful to meet you as well! *warm welcoming hugs*I want to offer you my interpretation of what I believe is happening, and what you're going through. First of all you're a very sensitive person. And by sensitive I mean your psychic gifts are stronger than the normal Joe. Everyone has psychic ability, but most are taught to turn it off, or they do so out of fear. Sometimes our abilities rock us, and we have no choice but to listen no matter what. There are many different kinds of abilities and many different forms of picking up information. One way is dreams, another is intuition, telepathy, seeing, hearing, and empathetic ability. I would suggest to you (assuming you haven't already) to study up on the chakras, and the aura. Once you're more familiar with these aspects of yourself, you can more able protect yourself from other peoples stuff and keep your energy healthy. As for the natural disasters and the world ending dreams you're having. For one, you're so very right when you say you feel this is bigger than just the Earth. One of the reasons why so many people are waking up now to their abilities is because our evolution is changing and ascending. We're able to stay in higher vibrations with our energy, and because of that our 3rd dimension of Earth is changing to a 4th and in some cases a 5th dimension. We have a lot of help from higher beings to get us where we're going. The Earth is changing, she started the evolution process first, we're just following her. She's heating up in the core, her "heartbeat" is going faster and that in return makes our internal clock faster. That's why our days feel like there's only 16 hours instead of the usual 24. That's because there are only 16 hours now! Because of the changes of our Earth, she's shifting. That's going to cause chaos for us in many ways. Earthquakes, tsunami's, volcano's, hurricanes....everything we're seeing more and more and more. This is going to be one of the way's Earth cleanses herself. She's changing so we feel it all. We also feed these disasters when we're ignorant of how we impact them. When we're afraid, or angry at the disasters or eachother, we in turn feed them and they grow stronger. When we send love and peaceful thoughts to them they calm and in some cases disappear completely! What I think you're picking up on is not the end of the world, it's just the beginning of a new cycle. Things will eventually calm down when Earth gets settled and we learn how to work better with her. This is a joyous time of change for our mother Gaia, and for our own evolution. Your place if you choose it will be in helping those like yourself who are waking up understand just what in the heck is happening. And the last thing, the star you see. Or dot of light I believe are your guides working with you. I see them too as little sparks dancing around sometimes. They're working with you, and helping you along every step of the way. I really hope this has helped you with some of your questions Keesha. You are certainly not alone in your experiences. I would HIGHLY suggest that you study up (once again assuming you haven't hehe) on spirit/angel guides, Earth changes, the chakras, the aura, and psychic gifts. I believe that information holds so many answers for you. My deepest love to you sister!Stefanie>> Hi everyone. My name is Keesha and I joined the group a few weeks ago> and have just been reading all the emails.. I do see a lot of support> and understanding and that is what makes me feel safe about sharing> some of my experience..and I have been looking for some time for that> safe place because I have a lot to say.> > Just now I was awaken by once again the same dream I have been having> for about the last 5 years perhaps longer but the frequency and> intensity of the dream has become stronger. It has slowly become more> detailed and longer and perhaps that has more to do with myself being> more aware of other things in me that I had not accepted until now..> > I have a gift that I have not yet completely honed. I can hear things> in places when I am not actually there, I can hear many things in> other forms too. I also have stong preminissions through dreams and> visions, sensations about events or people so many forms of recieving.> And more frequently i see this small light almost like a star with my> bare eye..it either is on the wall from time to time or just floats or> flashes..a lot of times its when I am writing (I am a writer so) and> the light flashes on my screen a lot. > Recently my life has changed so much as I have removed a lot of> unhealthy relationships and habits. I just have always noticed that I> see things so differently than most of my friends and I understand the> world in a totally different way..its almost like they live in a> different space than myself and for a long time I was depressed from> being misunderstood. I noticed I became very angry when people were> inconsiderate and just did not see how they hurt others and I was even> more angry at the continual lack of conscious thinking of others..I> also can determine a lie through a sick feeling I get in my stomach> when its something of great magnitude or of a smaller sensation with> other fibs...lies angered me as well and my anger surprised others and> myself as I have always had so much compassion for others. One day i> just came to terms with and knew I had to walk away from the> relationships and some that i even tried to make work just could not l> last as I felt physical pain from certain actions I would witness or> forsee. I am able to have more compassion and understanding for those> cases now yet at the same time I believe that for myself it may not be> a good idea to go back into relationships of those levels.Even though> I understand and love the people we do not exchange healthily and> equally and its just like Im in another place.> > so back to my dream..I definitely feel as though for all these years> I have been receiving a message about this huge change about to take> place.. I feel that it is taking place ...bigger than the world but> the world is in it and its important to us because we are in this> world at this time. In my dream, most people are not ready for it. I> see a lot of natural disasters..a lot of water rising and fire,> earthquakes..for so long those dreams had scared me until now that I> have found so many other resources of the same claims and so many> others feeling like the end of what we know is taking place and a lot> beyond the physical eye. SO, I feel more comforted and not like I am> crazy. I just saw it again as i mentioned early on that I had this> dream that woke me..the crazy thing about the dream is that it felt as> though time had elapsed..I was in the past, present and future all at> once ( its hard to explain) but I knew that that was the case. I> wonder if this is a message for our future or perhaps it is the truth> for a presence or state of the universe? > I do have more to share and perhaps someone could offer understanding> or some other explanation to my experience here.> > thanks for reading..Peace, Love and Light...> > Keesha>

Wow..thanks so much.. and .. your insight offers a lot of settling info for me..I actually have been in research mode for a few months now however there are so many different ideas and so much information to grasp so sometimes Im confused by different ideas. Im on this journey for the knowledge so that i can better control all of this. Thanks thanks, thanks because I do find comfort in knowing Im not alone and Im not crazy and someone understands me. Much Love, KeeshaStefanie <diddiejar@...> wrote: Hello Keesha love. It's so wonderful to see you trust enough to share with us all. It's wonderful to meet you as well! *warm welcoming hugs*I want to offer you my interpretation of what I believe is happening, and what you're going through. First of all you're a very sensitive person. And by sensitive I mean your psychic gifts are stronger than the normal Joe. Everyone has psychic ability, but most are taught to turn it off, or they do so out of fear. Sometimes our abilities rock us, and we have no choice but to listen no matter what. There are many different kinds of abilities and many different forms of picking up information. One way is dreams, another is intuition, telepathy, seeing, hearing, and empathetic ability. I would suggest to you (assuming you haven't already) to study up on the chakras, and the aura. Once you're more familiar with these aspects of yourself, you can more able protect yourself from other peoples stuff and keep your

energy healthy. As for the natural disasters and the world ending dreams you're having. For one, you're so very right when you say you feel this is bigger than just the Earth. One of the reasons why so many people are waking up now to their abilities is because our evolution is changing and ascending. We're able to stay in higher vibrations with our energy, and because of that our 3rd dimension of Earth is changing to a 4th and in some cases a 5th dimension. We have a lot of help from higher beings to get us where we're going. The Earth is changing, she started the evolution process first, we're just following her. She's heating up in the core, her "heartbeat" is going faster and that in return makes our internal clock faster. That's why our days feel like there's only 16 hours instead of the usual 24. That's because there are only 16 hours now! Because of the changes of our Earth, she's shifting. That's going to cause chaos for us in many ways. Earthquakes,

tsunami's, volcano's, hurricanes....everything we're seeing more and more and more. This is going to be one of the way's Earth cleanses herself. She's changing so we feel it all. We also feed these disasters when we're ignorant of how we impact them. When we're afraid, or angry at the disasters or eachother, we in turn feed them and they grow stronger. When we send love and peaceful thoughts to them they calm and in some cases disappear completely! What I think you're picking up on is not the end of the world, it's just the beginning of a new cycle. Things will eventually calm down when Earth gets settled and we learn how to work better with her. This is a joyous time of change for our mother Gaia, and for our own evolution. Your place if you choose it will be in helping those like yourself who are waking up understand just what in the heck is happening.

And the last thing, the star you see. Or dot of light I believe are your guides working with you. I see them too as little sparks dancing around sometimes. They're working with you, and helping you along every step of the way. I really hope this has helped you with some of your questions Keesha. You are certainly not alone in your experiences. I would HIGHLY suggest that you study up (once again assuming you haven't hehe) on spirit/angel guides, Earth changes, the chakras, the aura, and psychic gifts. I believe that information holds so many answers for you. My deepest love to you sister!Stefanie>> Hi everyone. My name is Keesha and I joined the group a few weeks ago> and have just been reading all the emails.. I do see a lot of support> and understanding and that is what makes me feel safe about

sharing> some of my experience..and I have been looking for some time for that> safe place because I have a lot to say.> > Just now I was awaken by once again the same dream I have been having> for about the last 5 years perhaps longer but the frequency and> intensity of the dream has become stronger. It has slowly become more> detailed and longer and perhaps that has more to do with myself being> more aware of other things in me that I had not accepted until now..> > I have a gift that I have not yet completely honed. I can hear things> in places when I am not actually there, I can hear many things in> other forms too. I also have stong preminissions through dreams and> visions, sensations about events or people so many forms of recieving.> And more frequently i see this small light almost like a star with my> bare eye..it either is on the wall from time to time

or just floats or> flashes..a lot of times its when I am writing (I am a writer so) and> the light flashes on my screen a lot. > Recently my life has changed so much as I have removed a lot of> unhealthy relationships and habits. I just have always noticed that I> see things so differently than most of my friends and I understand the> world in a totally different way..its almost like they live in a> different space than myself and for a long time I was depressed from> being misunderstood. I noticed I became very angry when people were> inconsiderate and just did not see how they hurt others and I was even> more angry at the continual lack of conscious thinking of others..I> also can determine a lie through a sick feeling I get in my stomach> when its something of great magnitude or of a smaller sensation with> other fibs...lies angered me as well and my anger surprised others

and> myself as I have always had so much compassion for others. One day i> just came to terms with and knew I had to walk away from the> relationships and some that i even tried to make work just could not l> last as I felt physical pain from certain actions I would witness or> forsee. I am able to have more compassion and understanding for those> cases now yet at the same time I believe that for myself it may not be> a good idea to go back into relationships of those levels.Even though> I understand and love the people we do not exchange healthily and> equally and its just like Im in another place.> > so back to my dream..I definitely feel as though for all these years> I have been receiving a message about this huge change about to take> place.. I feel that it is taking place ...bigger than the world but> the world is in it and its important to us because we are in

this> world at this time. In my dream, most people are not ready for it. I> see a lot of natural disasters..a lot of water rising and fire,> earthquakes..for so long those dreams had scared me until now that I> have found so many other resources of the same claims and so many> others feeling like the end of what we know is taking place and a lot> beyond the physical eye. SO, I feel more comforted and not like I am> crazy. I just saw it again as i mentioned early on that I had this> dream that woke me..the crazy thing about the dream is that it felt as> though time had elapsed..I was in the past, present and future all at> once ( its hard to explain) but I knew that that was the case. I> wonder if this is a message for our future or perhaps it is the truth> for a presence or state of the universe? > I do have more to share and perhaps someone could offer understanding> or

some other explanation to my experience here.> > thanks for reading..Peace, Love and Light...> > Keesha>

Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside . See how.

Keesha, it does get confusing because there is SO much information out there. And most people when they put this info out there believe they are 100% right about everything even if it contradicts something you've already read, and that confuses the searcher even more! When you're researching I would suggest sticking with one subject at a time and getting familiar with it, then moving on to another subject that resonates with you and just keep working your way like that. Your guides will help you know what to study, and how to understand. Just take what feels right to you and move on. If something doesn't feel right or true to you, then it isn't. Always stay true to your intuition no matter what. Ask your guides for help as well if you're confused and listen for their answer, they will answer if you ask the question. If you have any further questions, or if you just want to chat about something you've studied this group is filled with wonderfully experienced people in many different areas, as well as beginners. All different levels of experience, yet everyone has something great to offer. Also the files area of the group has some amazing information on many different subjects that might help you understand some things better too. I would get a cup of tea, a blanket and a comfy chair and read away! My love and respect to you,Stefanie> >> > Hi everyone. My name is Keesha and I joined the group a few weeks ago> > and have just been reading all the emails.. I do see a lot of support> > and understanding and that is what makes me feel safe about sharing> > some of my experience..and I have been looking for some time for that> > safe place because I have a lot to say.> > > > Just now I was awaken by once again the same dream I have been having> > for about the last 5 years perhaps longer but the frequency and> > intensity of the dream has become stronger. It has slowly become more> > detailed and longer and perhaps that has more to do with myself being> > more aware of other things in me that I had not accepted until now..> > > > I have a gift that I have not yet completely honed. I can hear things> > in places when I am not actually there, I can hear many things in> > other forms too. I also have stong preminissions through dreams and> > visions, sensations about events or people so many forms of recieving.> > And more frequently i see this small light almost like a star with my> > bare eye..it either is on the wall from time to time or just floats or> > flashes..a lot of times its when I am writing (I am a writer so) and> > the light flashes on my screen a lot. > > Recently my life has changed so much as I have removed a lot of> > unhealthy relationships and habits. I just have always noticed that I> > see things so differently than most of my friends and I understand the> > world in a totally different way..its almost like they live in a> > different space than myself and for a long time I was depressed from> > being misunderstood. I noticed I became very angry when people were> > inconsiderate and just did not see how they hurt others and I was even> > more angry at the continual lack of conscious thinking of others..I> > also can determine a lie through a sick feeling I get in my stomach> > when its something of great magnitude or of a smaller sensation with> > other fibs...lies angered me as well and my anger surprised others and> > myself as I have always had so much compassion for others. One day i> > just came to terms with and knew I had to walk away from the> > relationships and some that i even tried to make work just could not l> > last as I felt physical pain from certain actions I would witness or> > forsee. I am able to have more compassion and understanding for those> > cases now yet at the same time I believe that for myself it may not be> > a good idea to go back into relationships of those levels.Even though> > I understand and love the people we do not exchange healthily and> > equally and its just like Im in another place.> > > > so back to my dream..I definitely feel as though for all these years> > I have been receiving a message about this huge change about to take> > place.. I feel that it is taking place ...bigger than the world but> > the world is in it and its important to us because we are in this> > world at this time. In my dream, most people are not ready for it. I> > see a lot of natural disasters..a lot of water rising and fire,> > earthquakes..for so long those dreams had scared me until now that I> > have found so many other resources of the same claims and so many> > others feeling like the end of what we know is taking place and a lot> > beyond the physical eye. SO, I feel more comforted and not like I am> > crazy. I just saw it again as i mentioned early on that I had this> > dream that woke me..the crazy thing about the dream is that it felt as> > though time had elapsed..I was in the past, present and future all at> > once ( its hard to explain) but I knew that that was the case. I> > wonder if this is a message for our future or perhaps it is the truth> > for a presence or state of the universe? > > I do have more to share and perhaps someone could offer understanding> > or some other explanation to my experience here.> > > > thanks for reading..Peace, Love and Light...> > > > Keesha> >> > > > > > ---------------------------------> Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside . See how.>