RemedySpot.com

Re: Deer Oh Dear

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dearest Lara, I am so very relieved to read that you are all right (even as I honor the soul of the deer)! Thank heavens you were not harmed!! *warm hug*Many prayers, much Love and Light to you, Beloved Soul. :: bow of honor & respect ::Love & Light, Joy & Peace to you and your beloved ones, always.Namaste. Much Metta.~Ali~Lara Kearns <persian_rose9@...> wrote: Dearest Friends: Dear Hearts,I Hope all is well with you. I'm ok , I think. Though a couple of nights ago (Tuesday) I was

on my way to a friends house and it was really foggy and also really dark out in the country where I am and where I was going. There are no street lamps on alot of the streets, so it's really hard to see well,especailly on a night like the other night. Anyways as getting to the point I was on my way to my friends house when a Deer literally ran into the passengers side of my car. My car is still drivable, though there is about $2,300 worth of damage on the passenger side and I can't even open the front door on that side, also I had to get the headlight assembly replaced on that side. It literally scared the living day lights out of me. Thank God, I'm ok, but my nerves are still quite shaken up. I guess the good thing about it though is Luckily it won't go against my insurance as it's considered an act of God, if you can even find anything Good to come from it. I feel ! so sorry for the poor Deer. I'm ok, though my nerves are still quite shaken, etc.

Love,Hugs,Prayers Blessings, Your Beloved Soul Sister Lara xoxo Tolland,CT USA