RemedySpot.com

Re: Jan....Skewering Texas Doctors

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sadly, the ones actually practicing "alternative" thyroid treatment are the main stream idiots that are either so brainwashed by the pharma companies (i.e. $ynthroid, etc) or on the take from them.

What this doctor was actually doing was practicing TRADITIONAL treatment (that worked for MANY decades until the TSH b.s. came about) and practicing REAL medicine.

What I'd like to know was who was the person that filed a complaint? TMB doesn't just randomly select doctors to perscecute (yeah, I know...I'm being generouse in saying that)...someone had to file a complaint, whether it was a patient or another doctor.

If it was another doctor, THEY are the one the public should go after and make miserable. Bet there are enough of us who have been to doctors like that, that we could make that happen :-)))

Faye

PS My vote is we could start with Todd Heldridge in Bedford. LOL

Subject: Re: Stocking upTo: Texas_Thyroid_Groups Date: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 9:00 PM

If I ever figure out how to do it, I am going to involve this group in some appropriate political action.

The Texas Medical Board has recently skewered yet another good doc who helps patients. He did no harm and presented them with research to back up his "alternative" treatment protocols, which they did not even bother to read. He still has his license, but has been sent to "re-education" (Red China?) and will have a "chart monitor" looking over his shoulder. His offense was diagnosing and treating hypothyroidism by symptoms in the face of "normal" numbers. . . . .the older protocol that existed before the TSH test. I predict that he will cease to treat thyroid patients. . . . and we will have one less resource. . . . .

The TMB has entirely too much power to impose their ignorance on Texas doctors and ultimately on us.

> >> > Personally,> > I don't think it's wise to get anyone so paranoid about the upcoming> > "transition in power".> > The pharmaceutical company will continue to supply what is in demand. > > If you went to most pharmacies you would find that they have a limited> > amount of> > all drugs. This has nothing to do with an election, and find this political> > comment unnecessary.> > > > Lynn> > > > Stocking up> > > > I would like to humbly suggest to everyone here that you might want > > to consider stocking up on the medication you take. I understand not > > everyone here can afford to do that. And I don't want to sound like > > an alarmist but I feel with the economy in the state it is in and > > with the transition in power that is coming up, we as a Nation are > > very vunerable.> >> > No virus found in this incoming message.> Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com> Version: 8.0.175 / Virus Database: 270.8.5/1758 - Release Date: 11/1/2008 7:56 PM>