RemedySpot.com

Hello Everyone! And a war Welcome our new members!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hellloo family! Sorry, I have been absent, but I had a rather busy week. First I had the privilege and honor to have our Dear Alie visiting our family here in our house , and we did a lot of ground work. We ground the healing grid and the our new manifestation grid, that will be up and running pretty soon. We also did some (much) work on Earth grid as well .It was a delight and a very intense experience for all of us. Anyways, I want to get this opportunity to welcome our new members and at the time as apologize again for my absence here and our other networks. Please feel at home, we are a real soul family here, please feel free to ask questions and post comments, articles and suggestions for projects, jokes and inspirational material. We are here for each other, we are really proud to stick together during difficult times. You can always count on us. Blessings to all, Much love and respect, Liane