RemedySpot.com

Simply, the present moment - Festival of Lights

Rate this topic

Guest guest

--Undisclosed-Recipient

Happy Diwali

One of the biggest festivals of Hindus, Deepawali or Diwali in India is celebrated with lots of enthusiasm and happiness. This festival is celebrated for five continuous days, with the third day being celebrated as the main Diwali or as 'Festival of Lights'. Fireworks are always associated with this festival. The day is celebrated with people lighting diyas, candles all around their house. Lakshmi Puja is performed in the evening to seek divine blessings of Goddess of Wealth. Diwali gifts are exchanged among all near and dear ones.

this year as Diwali is celebrated by those of the Hindu faith let us join with them in also sending light to all parts of our home (Earth).

The greatest gift we can give is sharing light as we anticipate the wealth of joyful filled peace.

in love from my heart to yours on this day the 9th November, 2007

should you wish to be subscribe to the moment list please email me at:

gaele.arnott@...

http://www.cosmicevolution.org/whoisGaeleArnott.html

http://www.medical-intuitives.net/garnott.htm

the midi playing is : The Crystal Ship

The Peace Candle

I ask that you join me each day at the dinner hour (evening meal) in lighting a candle together, so that we as One People may join voices together for Peace On Earth.

Peace will come when we are all free to love with compassion each other, as One family, without the constrictions of past beliefs.

Together we can create a reality free of fear, greed and manipulation, where all people in all lands may have the freedom to move freely in joyful harmony.

the candle today is shared in love by Judy, Las Vegas, USA

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *Evolution is a leap in consciousness

The Circle of Life is charged with coincidences of the moment. To follow your heart in recognizing the power of chance, invites the energy of the subconscious mind to create a new reality. " Simply the Present Moment " © Gaele Arnott* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. The music is used to enhance the healing within the message and graphic shared with you. If you enjoyed this music, you are encouraged to purchase the CD

you might also have to add my screen name to your address book and buddy list to keep it from going into the spam folder

Fix Spam/Mail ControlsMail and Spam Controls

Wo Oh Ni Ai

http://www.cosmicevolution.org/Taworri.html

-- " THE ONLY THING NEEDED FOR EVIL TO TRIUMPH IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING " EDMUND BURKE ..