RemedySpot.com

Re: A prayer request for Yvonne

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm so sorry. I was re-reading my message, and realized that I didn't put 's myspace address in the message. *thunks head* Just another blonde moment for lil' ol' Stefi. hehehttp://www.myspace.com/getgone2 Any prayers you could offer would be amazing. is going through an incredibly difficult time, and could use as much support as possible. My love to you all,Stefanie>> Hello my sweet family. I have a prayer request from that she sent> as a bulletin through myspace. She hasn't been able to log into the> group, she thinks her computer got messed up from a virus or such. I did> get her permission to post her request here.> > "Im in Need of alot of prayers, im having a really hard time with my> cancer. Its worse. So please if you can send me some positive prayers.> thank you> namaste> yvonne> > also new blog and a couple of new photos"> > Here is 's myspace page for those who would like to see her> pictures and read her blogs to get more familiar with her. She is a very> strong woman, and a very special sister here.> > Infinite love to you my incredible family,> Stefanie>