RemedySpot.com

Re: Hello Everyone! And aWARM Welcome our new members!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

A Warm Welcome to all new members! Oh dear! I guess I am sleepy again.... It has been happening a lot lately.. I apologize.... Silly Me!!!>> Hellloo family!> Sorry, I have been absent, but I had a rather busy week.> First I had the privilege and honor to have our Dear Alie visiting our > family here in our house , and we did a lot of ground work. We ground> the healing grid and the our new manifestation grid, that will be up and> running pretty soon. We also did some (much) work on Earth grid as> well .It was a delight and a very intense experience for all of us.> Anyways, I want to get this opportunity to welcome our new members and> at the time as apologize again for my absence here and our other> networks. Please feel at home, we are a real soul family here, please> feel free to ask questions and post comments, articles and suggestions> for projects, jokes and inspirational material.> We are here for each other, we are really proud to stick together> during difficult times. You can always count on us.> > Blessings to all,> Much love and respect,> Liane>