RemedySpot.com

(To Carole, )about the Prayer request for

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello there dear sister, First and foremost I want to apologize for not answering and for not contacting you before.I did see you note on the passing of , and I had to say, I am so sorry for your and your family loss.I Pray that this little note finds your heart more serene and in with hopes that is no longer in pain and in a better place. I know his spirit is soaring in grace and light as we speak. I offer you my sincere sympathy and condolence , my sister. I want to say we are here for you, we are together on this, no matter what, we are right here, holding your hand all the way.I will personally keep and family in my personal prayer list and also inside the grid, for as long as all of the parts involved need it.You are never alone, and we are always here. I know many feel the same about you and about this sad situation.May your kind and generous heart be always blessed, Much love, comfort and hope, sister, Liane