RemedySpot.com

Re: Seeing Orbs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Just a quick note. Flashes and floaters from the corners of your eyes can also be from hypothyroidism. Probably good to check this out with your doctor next time you go. I had them before I found out I was hypothyroid but don't have them any more since I am on medication for it.

Love and Light, Cheryl

May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,and generous in our giving.Joanne SunshowerSee what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

Hi !Lovely to "meet" you! What you speak of...the orbs...is very, very normal and happens frequently as you advance spiritually. These "orbs" are actually the energetic forms of very high spiritual Beings; often Angels and Ascended Masters. :) So neither "weird" nor "bad"! Very, very wonderful indeed! Please take note of how you feel when you see them. You likely will feel very peaceful and expansive, yes? ;)Hope that helps you!! Love and Light, Peace and Joy, always... ~Ali~jenniferbendel <jenniferbendel@...> wrote: For about five years now I have been seeing flashes of light out of the corners of my eyes (mainly my left eye). They are either white or purple in color. I normally see them several times a day. I was told that I was seeing orbs. I was wondering if anyone else has these experiences and if you could tell me what they mean? Love and Light,

Jennfer, I actually just wrote about that the other day to everyone..about myself having a similar experience.. for myself it looks like a little star mainly white and it twinkles for moments at a time sometimes it flashes and others I may see them for a prolonged period through the day or period of days.. I am a writer and sometimes when I am writing it will appear when I am creating something that relates to me spiritually or even if i am upset when I express my inner feelings i see the little light. I questioned it as well, so I felt so much more comforted knowing that others have this experience or have knowledge of it. and the group was very helpful in directing me to research about angels and guidesso perhaps you could look into that as well...Peace, Keeshajenniferbendel <jenniferbendel@...> wrote: For about five years now I have been seeing flashes of light out of the corners of my eyes (mainly my left eye). They are either white or purple in color. I normally see them several times a day. I was told that I was seeing orbs. I was wondering if anyone else has these experiences and if you could tell me what they mean? Love and Light,

Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside . See how.

It is always good to be on the "safe side" since some people who suffer migraines also see "stars" of bright flashing lights as well as the issues Cheryl mentioned in regard to hypothyroidism or other eye-related illnesses/diseases/or malformations; yet if you've recently had your eyes checked the seeing of orbs in not at all atypical in a spiritual development arena. The idea is not to place fear before anything else. By all mean, please do have your eyes checked (I have for verification as well), but in the end their (orb) presence is usually one sign of pure enlightenment and benevolence entering your state awareness as you grow. So, excellent point, Cheryl, for the reminder, but try and have no fear, , hm? Thank you! *warm hug*Love to ALL!Alisenegalady@... wrote: , Just a quick note. Flashes and floaters from the corners of your eyes can also be from hypothyroidism. Probably good to check this out with your doctor next time you go. I had them before I found out I was hypothyroid but don't have them any more since I am on medication for it. Love and Light, Cheryl May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,and generous in our giving.Joanne

SunshowerSee what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.