RemedySpot.com

Re: Healing & Prayers Needed for My Dear Friend Blessing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Beloved Lara,Please know that your lovely and loved friend, , is now officially added to the HH Grid as well as my own prayers and healing energies. I am so sorry to hear that she is suffering. Do know all are thought of with great love and wishes for healing and relief and peace. Love, Light, Peace & Joy,~Ali~Lara Kearns <persian_rose9@...> wrote: My Precious Beloved Soul Family: Dear Hearts, my beautiful and beloved soul family. I just found out that a dear and close friend of mine who's name

is Blessing is again in the (Hospital) Institute for Living. She has many problems of her own,including depression and borderline personality disorder. Over the summer for about a week or so, she was in the Institute for awhile as she had been feeling suicidale and had been cutting herself. This situation this time is basically the same, except that's it's worse than it was this summer. I'm not sure how long she will be staying at the Institute this time. I would appreciate it very much if you could all please send healing and prayers her way. I've attached a picture of me with . is the one with the straight hair and wearing the gray t-shirt. Ali and Liane could you please add my dear friend Blessing to both the Healing and Prayer Grid, thanks so much. I really worried about her, and feeling pretty helpless, as there's not really! much I can do other than prayer for her. You all mean more to me than I could possibly ever put into words. I love

you all so very much !! Sending you all my love,peace,hugs,prayers blessings as always !! With All My Love,Heart Soul, Namaste Metta, Your Beloved Soul Sister Lara xoxo

Dear Beloved Ali:

My Love, my beautiful and beloved soul sister !! Thanks so much, it is truly appreciated. Thanks again for everything my darlin Ali, sweet sister mine !! I look forward to talking to you soon. I love you so very much always !! Love,Light,Peace Joy to you as well my precious sister !!!

With All My Love,Heart Soul,

Namaste Much Metta,

Your Beloved Soul Sister Lara xoxo

---------[ Received Mail Content ]----------

Subject : Re: [] Healing Prayers Needed for My Dear Friend Blessing

Date : Sat, 17 Nov 2007 17:05:51 -0800 (PST)

To :

Dear Beloved Lara,

Please know that your lovely and loved friend, , is now officially added to the HH Grid as well as my own prayers and healing energies. I am so sorry to hear that she is suffering. Do know all are thought of with great love and wishes for healing and relief and peace.

Love, Light, Peace Joy, ~Ali~

Lara Kearns wrote: My Precious Beloved Soul Family: Dear Hearts, my beautiful and beloved soul family. I just found out that a dear and close friend of mine who's name is Blessing is again in the (Hospital) Institute for Living. She has many problems of her own,including depression and borderline personality disorder. Over the summer for about a week or so, she was in the Institute for awhile as she had been feeling suicidale and had been cutting herself. This situation this time is basically the same, except that's it's worse than it was this summer. I'm not sure how long she will be staying at the Institute this time. I would appreciate it very much if you could all please send healing and prayers her way. I've attached a picture of me with . is the one with the straight hair and wearing the gray t-shirt. Ali and Liane could you please add my dear friend Blessing to both the Healing and Prayer Grid, thanks so much. I really worried about her, and feeling pretty helpless, as there's not really! much I can do other than prayer for her. You all mean more to me than I could possibly ever put into words. I love you all so very much !! Sending you all my love,peace,hugs,prayers blessings as always !!

With All My Love,Heart Soul, Namaste Metta, Your Beloved Soul Sister Lara xoxo