RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: New Member in need of Advice

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I found this article about what NEW AGE is....It is exactly how I feel.......Others may define it differently.....

What new age is: New Age may have a different meaning for each person you ask. A person with new age beliefs is one that sees beyond the five senses to the supernatural world, believes in metaphysical cause and effect, and has a direct connection with God Force energies. For me, the newage path has been about embracing the truth in other paths, and breaking down the religious boundaries and intolerance that have kept me away from other people's truth because of the fundamental teachings of my own religious upbringing. It is literally about a new age of sprituality. When I read something pertaining to spiritual beliefs, or meet with someone and hear their spiritual truth, I take what resonates with me, and let the rest go. If someone seeks guidance, I share what is true for me. If it helps, great. If it doesn't, that's ok too. I believe when Jesus said that the kingdom was within, he meant it. We are all divine sparks of the one God, so in that sense, yes, we are all God energy. How well we are living in that energy varies, according to our human experience at any point in time. I believe every living thing has the spark of Divinity in it and the more we call forth that Light Within, the more we honor the God within.

for the remainder of this article please go to the following website

http://www.askahealer.com/new-age-questions.htm

Love and hugs, Cheryl

May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,and generous in our giving.Joanne SunshowerSee what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

This is what I mean yes this is what it is about. But the religion of new age that I know of takes our creator out of things and that I (my opnion) is not a good thing. Thats why I had said don't get hung up on "new Age". as like you said is different for everybody.senegalady@... wrote: I found this article about what NEW AGE is....It is exactly how I feel.......Others may define it differently..... What new age is: New Age may have a different meaning for each person you ask. A person with new age beliefs is one that sees beyond the five senses to the supernatural world, believes in metaphysical cause and effect, and has a direct connection with God Force energies. For me, the newage path has been about embracing the truth in other paths, and breaking down the religious boundaries and intolerance that have kept me away from other people's truth because of the fundamental teachings of my own religious upbringing. It is literally about a new age of sprituality. When I read something pertaining to spiritual beliefs, or meet with someone and hear their spiritual truth, I take what resonates with me, and let the rest go. If someone seeks guidance, I share what is true for me. If it helps, great. If it doesn't, that's ok too. I believe when Jesus said that the kingdom was within, he meant it. We are

all divine sparks of the one God, so in that sense, yes, we are all God energy. How well we are living in that energy varies, according to our human experience at any point in time. I believe every living thing has the spark of Divinity in it and the more we call forth that Light Within, the more we honor the God within. for the remainder of this article please go to the following website http://www.askahealer.com/new-age-questions.htm Love and hugs, Cheryl May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,and generous in our giving.Joanne Sunshower See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside . See how.

alls well sweet lady:) like I said diff views you came to the right place Bendel <jenniferbendel@...> wrote: First of all thank you for your responses and advice.I didn't mean to start a debate about the definition of "New Age". What I meant by it is that I'm very opened minded about Spiritual matters and eager to learn. I'm very curious about different religions and beliefs. I was raised in a Christian home and whole heartedly believe in God and I love Jesus, but what

frustrates me in my community if I bring up questions about maybe that reincarnation could be a possibility or is there really a hell or is Jesus the only way to heaven, seems to get me bad reactions and looked upon like I'm an atheist or something.Again, I'm just looking for open minded people to communicate with.Love and Light, Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.