RemedySpot.com

To My Precious & Beloved Soul Family Here at HH

Rate this topic

Guest guest

To My Precious & Beloved Soul Family Here at HH:

Dear Hearts, just a quick note to let you know how very much loved you all are. Thankyou Ali,Liane,Stepanie,,Jayne,Mstik and everyone one else here at HH for all your loving advice,support,thoughts & prayers,etc. It's been a really long rough road for me on my healing journey, and I know I still more to come. I'm so truly blessed to have you all my Precious and Beloved Family. You all mean so much for to me than I could possibly ever put into words. Thinking of you all and sending you all my love,and lots of *warm friendship hug* !! Your all always in my thoughts,heart & prayers !! For those of you who are on myspace and haven't yet joined me there,I would love to have as part of my family there as well. So for those of you,who haven't yet joined me there myspace is http://www.myspace.com/persian_rose9

I truly look forward to having you all join me there.

To all our new family members I would love to have you join me at myspace as well. I look forward to seeing you all there,old and new family family. Also to all our new beloved soul family members I would like to extend a very warm welcome to you all. So glad to have you here. For those of you who don't yet know me my name is Lara and I'm a fairly new member here as well. I'm so truly blessed to have found this precious and beloved family here at HH. Sending all my love,hugs,prayers,peace & blessings to everyone as always !! I love you all so very much !!

With All My Love,Heart & Soul,

Namaste Much Metta,

Your Beloved Soul Sister Lara xoxo