RemedySpot.com

Re: New Member in need of Advice

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, Hi I'm Debbie. "New Age" please don't get hung up on that. New Age realy mens you belive in the universe, and A higher power and not God our creator. This is not all but it is based on this and so much energy work and spirituality is thought to be new age. No it has been around since the beginning of time. ok enough about that. If you are confused, or neg toawrd something, you either are not ready for it or it is wrong. This is not absolute but so many things I was dead set against I can wrap myself around it now because I was ready. Things need to be grasped one step at a time. Not digging right into it. I am an energy healer. I can test you with your permission. I know for a fact I can help you. I would highly recomend the AIM program if you can afford it. It is a gradual balancing

process. I wanted to do it myself but could not afford the 100 a month cost. There are many ways to heal. Google PH balance foods. Try to eat mostly alkaline foods and start gradualy adding so not to get in a healing crisis. If you want to talk one on one with me just email me at rev.overfield@... I was ill as you and got so bad I was near death. I am doing good now, still working on myself though. I became my own best physician so to speak. Intend wellness..... Peace and health to you, Debbiejenniferbendel <jenniferbendel@...> wrote: Hello, I'm glad to be a part of this group. I have been looking fornew friends that I can be open with. The area that I'm from is quiteclosed minded on I guess you would say "New Age" stuff. I have feltfor awhile that something big is happening to our Universe but I'mvery confused on what to do and where to go to learn about thistransition.Also I have been sick for a year now with digestive problems. Thedoctors are telling me I have IBS and that my gallbladder isn'tfunctioning like it should. They aren't going to do anything aboutthe gallbladder at this time. My body is so sensitive I can not takeprescription drugs and I even get a lot of side affects from naturalremedies. I am at a loss of what to do for myself. I am attuned

toReiki, I use it on myself everyday and it hasn't brought me any relief. I'm exhausted of going through each and everyday in discomfort. I domy best at staying positive but it's really difficult at times.I'm hoping that some of you may have heard of the AIM program which isan energetic balancing program? Any advice, love or prayers that you can send my way would be greatlyappreciated.Blessings to all of you,

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

-Hi Debbie, I was reading your post and was a bit confused on the

way you defined New Age. I always thought it meant a new way of

times. Meaning letting go of religion and becoming spiritual. I call

my higher power Creator- because at this point in my life I have come

to realize that there is only One Creator- and no matter how we

choose to call him- we are equal in His eyes. My personal opinion is

one religion is not better than another. I have come here for my

lifes path which is Unification of the Religions to bring about WOrld

Peace. I am a lightworker and here on a mission. Along with many

many others.

- I can count the number of people in my town I have come

across that are aware and awkening and its 3. :)

Much love and peace to all- Namaste

In , Deborah Overfield

<rev.overfield@...> wrote:

>

> ,

> Hi I'm Debbie.

> " New Age " please don't get hung up on that. New Age realy mens

you belive in the universe, and A higher power and not God our

creator.

> This is not all but it is based on this and so much energy work

and spirituality is thought to be new age.

> No it has been around since the beginning of time.

> ok enough about that.

>

> If you are confused, or neg toawrd something, you either are not

ready for it or it is wrong.

> This is not absolute but so many things I was dead set against I

can wrap myself around it now because I was ready. Things need to be

grasped one step at a time. Not digging right into it.

>

> I am an energy healer. I can test you with your permission.

> I know for a fact I can help you.

>

> I would highly recomend the AIM program if you can afford it. It

is a gradual balancing process.

> I wanted to do it myself but could not afford the 100 a month

cost.

> There are many ways to heal.

> Google PH balance foods.

> Try to eat mostly alkaline foods and start gradualy adding so not

to get in a healing crisis.

> If you want to talk one on one with me just email me at

rev.overfield@...

>

> I was ill as you and got so bad I was near death.

> I am doing good now, still working on myself though.

> I became my own best physician so to speak.

> Intend wellness.....

> Peace and health to you,

> Debbie

>

> jenniferbendel <jenniferbendel@...> wrote:

> Hello, I'm glad to be a part of this group. I have been

looking for

> new friends that I can be open with. The area that I'm from is quite

> closed minded on I guess you would say " New Age " stuff. I have felt

> for awhile that something big is happening to our Universe but I'm

> very confused on what to do and where to go to learn about this

> transition.

>

> Also I have been sick for a year now with digestive problems. The

> doctors are telling me I have IBS and that my gallbladder isn't

> functioning like it should. They aren't going to do anything about

> the gallbladder at this time. My body is so sensitive I can not take

> prescription drugs and I even get a lot of side affects from natural

> remedies. I am at a loss of what to do for myself. I am attuned to

> Reiki, I use it on myself everyday and it hasn't brought me any

relief.

> I'm exhausted of going through each and everyday in discomfort. I do

> my best at staying positive but it's really difficult at times.

>

> I'm hoping that some of you may have heard of the AIM program which

is

> an energetic balancing program?

> Any advice, love or prayers that you can send my way would be

greatly

> appreciated.

> Blessings to all of you,

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

>

First of all thank you for your responses and advice.I didn't mean to start a debate about the definition of "New Age". What I meant by it is that I'm very opened minded about Spiritual matters and eager to learn. I'm very curious about different religions and beliefs. I was raised in a Christian home and whole heartedly believe in God and I love Jesus, but what frustrates me in my community if I bring up questions about maybe that reincarnation could be a possibility or is there really a hell or is Jesus the only way to heaven, seems to get me bad reactions and looked upon like I'm an atheist or something.Again, I'm just looking for open minded people to communicate with.Love and Light,

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.

Hello sweet . I don't think there was a debate over the "new age" thing as much as it was just a discussion. Actually quite an interesting discussion to see all the different view points of the meaning of "new age". Every experience is different, and every experience breeds a different view point. A lot of us in this group were brought up in strict religious homes. I was brought up going to Sunday school (my brother and I were the terrors! hehe), and my mother knew nothing about other religions or ways of practice. I wasn't allowed to listen to certain music...etc. Not my mom's fault, she was just brought up the same way. After my mother died I went on a mad search for spirituality. I was 9 when she passed, and I knew no other place or way to understand that need for more. I had my step-mom drive me to chruch on Sunday's and I got a lot of strange looks by others because I was alone and a child. No one to back me up in my search. I read (a lot), and eventually I met my best friend/sister who felt the same as me. We searched together for our answers. The majority of us came here because we are in your same shoes about searching for more . Thank God for the internet!!! Because of the internet we're all hooking up, and seeing that we're not as alone in our search as we originally thought we were. It's hard to be alone in fear of asking questions to others. It takes a lot of bravery to stand up for what you feel is right, or even for the right to ask questions and have an open minded discussion. As human beings in today's society we harbor endless doubt in ourselves.Please know that our family here are very open minded, and are very willing to answer your questions to the best of our abilities.I respect your bravery love, I sense great things from you in the future. Stef>> First of all thank you for your responses and advice.> > I didn't mean to start a debate about the definition of "New Age". What I meant by it is that I'm very opened minded about Spiritual matters and eager to learn. I'm very curious about different religions and beliefs. I was raised in a Christian home and whole heartedly believe in God and I love Jesus, but what frustrates me in my community if I bring up questions about maybe that reincarnation could be a possibility or is there really a hell or is Jesus the only way to heaven, seems to get me bad reactions and looked upon like I'm an atheist or something.> Again, I'm just looking for open minded people to communicate with.> Love and Light,> > > > ---------------------------------> Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.>

Thank you ! I feel like I've come to the right place for new friends

and a great learning experience. I'm so happy to be a part of this group.

> >

> > First of all thank you for your responses and advice.

> >

> > I didn't mean to start a debate about the definition of " New Age " .

> What I meant by it is that I'm very opened minded about Spiritual

> matters and eager to learn. I'm very curious about different religions

> and beliefs. I was raised in a Christian home and whole heartedly

> believe in God and I love Jesus, but what frustrates me in my community

> if I bring up questions about maybe that reincarnation could be a

> possibility or is there really a hell or is Jesus the only way to

> heaven, seems to get me bad reactions and looked upon like I'm an

> atheist or something.

> > Again, I'm just looking for open minded people to communicate with.

> > Love and Light,

> >

> >

> >

> > ---------------------------------

> > Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile.

> Try it now.

> >

>

• 2 months later...

, I have my support group mail sent directly to my

email address. For some reason, your mail did not come

through, but Notan's reply did.

I live in Alabama also and would be interested in contacting

you. Would you please email me at LunaIam2@...

Maggie

MontgomeryWho's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

wrote:

> ... He suggested Mayo ville, or a surgeon at UAB. ...

You could also try Emory University hospital in Atlanta. likes

Dr. D. there. They seem to be a active center for achalasia

treatment.

> 1)Do most people have a wrap procedure with their miotomy?

>

Yes, but not all doctors agree on whether having a wrap is best or which

wrap to have. Most go with a Dor wrap.

> 2)What is the manno whatever test and do you generally have it in the

> diagnosis phase or when?

>

Manometry is a test the measures the pressure produced by the muscles of

the esophagus. It is also called a motility study or test. It is the

best diagnostic tool for achalasia but sometimes achalasia is diagnosed

without it.

> 3)I think that my more spastic esophogas is directly related to

> hormone fluctuations as I seem to be entering perimenopause. I have

> had 4 children in the last 10 years and all the extra progesterone

> floating around has definitely kept the spasms to a minimum. Has

> anyone ever heard of treating those NCCP's with progesterone?

>

Other women have related ups and downs of symptoms to times of hormone

changes.

> 4)I still cannot eat anything that is not semisolid.

What a person can eat varies a lot. We are all different and what works

for one does not for another.

notan

Hello !! Welcome to one of the largest, most intense, knowledgeable group of supporters.... anywhere! Carolyn mom of Cameron myo'd and fundo'd in 2005 <hpeacock@...> wrote: Other questions: 1)Do most people have a wrap procedure with their miotomy? No, not all surgeons do a wrap, depends on your surgeon and your needs. The most important aspect of the surgery is the Myotomy. Secondly the Fundoplication. 2)What is the manno whatever test and do you generally have it in the diagnosis phase or when? Manometry- measuring device that measures pressures in the esophagus as it is related to swallowing. Again the most important part of the testing is the Endoscopy, this is a scope to really have a look see what is happening in the esophagus, i.e. cancers, polyps, mesaesophagus, torgid esophagus, etc. 3)I think that my more spastic esophogas is directly related to hormone fluctuations as I seem to be entering perimenopause. I have had 4 children in the last 10 years and all the extra progesterone floating around has definitely kept the spasms to a minimum. Has anyone ever heard of treating those NCCP's with progesterone? It is a consensus that this is a hormone related or driven disorder.. the relationship is unknown. 4)I still cannot eat anything that is not semisolid. (A completely new phenomenon for me)The previously mentioned GI could not even tell me what to eat. I have had several uncomfortable episodes since comng back home this week with bread and rice or maybe it was the fish. Mostly liquids makes me feel really bad - remember the 4 children? Please empty your Esophagus before sleeping. If you do not have this knowledge it will be shared here on this board. Any ideas would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks for being willing to share your experiences with strangers. 4-H Leader extraordinaire! All-Star Advisor to the most awesome kids of Amador County!

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.