RemedySpot.com

Re: Help! please send some healing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sweetie, I'm sending you some healing energy for your body and heart. I'm ESPECIALLY sending some healing energy to the other woman to help her calm and heal without further violence. Stay safe, and please forgive yourself. Love to you,Stef>> This afternoon, me & my daughter went to a local fair. A lady who "had> it in" for me, assaulted me. I stood my ground and did not retaliate,> until someone intervened. Now I have just come back from hospital, and> have laid assault charges, but please send some healing protection.> She had a legitimate reason for her hurt, but I have apologised again> & again..I moved house because of harrasment from her & her family, I> don't want to move again.She said this afternoon its not over, she's> going to keep coming for me. > I am so sick of violence, my body is still healing & am pretty much a> hermit, one reason being I knew she was so vengeful. The body's pretty> sore right now.And I felt ashamed anyway of what I'd done. Just> getting the tears out now. I am worried for our home and my children.> They only have me. I hope this closes the door on violence in my life> now. I am so tired of this. Help!>

Am so sorry to hear darlin'. :( Are you and your daughter ok? I pray so.What can we do to assist you? Are you asking for prayers, me darlin'? Please clarify. I, for one...and am sure there are many others who...will gladly add prayers for you both to come to peaceful resolution of your dispute. *soft smile*Many Blessings, Much Light, Love, Joy & Peace to you and your beloveds, always. ~Ali~hine2atchu <hinerau22@...> wrote: This afternoon, me & my daughter went to a

local fair. A lady who "had it in" for me, assaulted me. I stood my ground and did not retaliate, until someone intervened. Now I have just come back from hospital, and have laid assault charges, but please send some healing protection. She had a legitimate reason for her hurt, but I have apologised again & again..I moved house because of harrasment from her & her family, I don't want to move again.She said this afternoon its not over, she's going to keep coming for me. I am so sick of violence, my body is still healing & am pretty much a hermit, one reason being I knew she was so vengeful. The body's pretty sore right now.And I felt ashamed anyway of what I'd done. Just getting the tears out now. I am worried for our home and my children. They only have me. I hope this closes the door on violence in my life now. I am so tired of this. Help!

Hello my dear One. I am sending some energy and protection right now...I will include you in my prayers tonight and Alison as I know is including you simultaneously on the prayer grid and inside the healing grid. Now, please take a deep breath and Call upon the Guardian of the four towers , The main Archangels to help protect all the sides of your house, and slowly Imagine them laying down a net of protection over your house, over your loved one and over you.Repeat to yourself: I am a pillar of the sacred temple of the heart of God,I am a Pillar of the Central sun,I am the grace of God in Motion, I am the Holy fire of the Violet Frame, Transmuting,transforming and purifying.I am The Divine presence I am.I will light a Candle my dear, and I will send you all the loving thoughts to calm you and comfort you during this time. Please be blessed and stay Blessed. *I will check on you tomorrow. Much love and respectLiane>> This afternoon, me & my daughter went to a local fair. A lady who "had> it in" for me, assaulted me. I stood my ground and did not retaliate,> until someone intervened. Now I have just come back from hospital, and> have laid assault charges, but please send some healing protection.> She had a legitimate reason for her hurt, but I have apologised again> & again..I moved house because of harrasment from her & her family, I> don't want to move again.She said this afternoon its not over, she's> going to keep coming for me. > I am so sick of violence, my body is still healing & am pretty much a> hermit, one reason being I knew she was so vengeful. The body's pretty> sore right now.And I felt ashamed anyway of what I'd done. Just> getting the tears out now. I am worried for our home and my children.> They only have me. I hope this closes the door on violence in my life> now. I am so tired of this. Help!>

Forgive me sweet friend if my initial response seemed to lack warmth and clarity for I assure you it was far from my intention. When I posed the question as to what we could give you specifically it was meant to clarify beyond the healing and the prayers for protection and peace we happily provide for you. :: deep bow of respect :: Thank you and please know you are added to our Grid for both healing and prayer along with your beautiful daughter even as we all pray for a peaceful resolution and a quick one at that for all involved. *soft smile and a warm hug*Love to you and yours, always. Blessings, Peace, Healing & Joy,~Ali~lianeqrz_legey <butterflygris@...> wrote: Hello my dear One. I am sending some energy and protection right now...I will include you in my prayers tonight and Alison as I know is including you simultaneously on the prayer grid and inside the healing grid. Now, please take a deep breath and Call upon the Guardian of the four towers , The main Archangels to help protect all the sides of your house, and slowly Imagine them laying down a net of protection over your house, over your loved one and over you.Repeat to yourself: I am a pillar of the sacred temple of the heart of God,I am a Pillar of the Central sun,I am the grace of God in Motion, I am the Holy fire of the Violet

Frame, Transmuting,transforming and purifying.I am The Divine presence I am.I will light a Candle my dear, and I will send you all the loving thoughts to calm you and comfort you during this time. Please be blessed and stay Blessed. *I will check on you tomorrow. Much love and respectLiane>> This afternoon, me & my daughter went to a local fair. A lady who "had> it in" for me, assaulted me. I stood my ground and did not retaliate,> until someone intervened. Now I have just come back from hospital, and> have laid assault charges, but please send some healing protection.> She had a legitimate reason for her hurt, but I have apologised again> & again..I moved house because of harrasment from her

& her family, I> don't want to move again.She said this afternoon its not over, she's> going to keep coming for me. > I am so sick of violence, my body is still healing & am pretty much a> hermit, one reason being I knew she was so vengeful. The body's pretty> sore right now.And I felt ashamed anyway of what I'd done. Just> getting the tears out now. I am worried for our home and my children.> They only have me. I hope this closes the door on violence in my life> now. I am so tired of this. Help!>

Thank you all , just asking for prayers, protection, asking my guides,

ancestors just a bit screwedup at the moment. Thank you all.

This

afternoon, me & my daughter went to a local fair. A lady who " had

> it in " for me, assaulted me. I stood my ground and did not retaliate,

> until someone intervened. Now I have just come back from hospital, and

> have laid assault charges, but please send some healing protection.

> She had a legitimate reason for her hurt, but I have apologised again

> & again..I moved house because of harrasment from her & her family, I

> don't want to move again.She said this afternoon its not over, she's

> going to keep coming for me.

> I am so sick of violence, my body is still healing & am pretty much a

> hermit, one reason being I knew she was so vengeful. The body's pretty

> sore right now.And I felt ashamed anyway of what I'd done. Just

> getting the tears out now. I am worried for our home and my children.

> They only have me. I hope this closes the door on violence in my life

> now. I am so tired of this. Help!

>

Beloved Hine, I can tell you there are many here who will vehemently add loving protection to safeguard you and your beautiful daughter in the future. Please know how important and loved you both are! *warm hug of friendship*Peace & Healing, Joy & Blessings, ~Ali~hine2atchu <hinerau22@...> wrote: Thank you all , just asking for prayers, protection, asking my guides, ancestors just a bit screwedup at the moment. Thank you all. This afternoon, me & my daughter went to a local fair. A lady who "had > it in" for me, assaulted me. I stood my ground and did not retaliate, > until someone intervened. Now I have just

come back from hospital, and > have laid assault charges, but please send some healing protection. > She had a legitimate reason for her hurt, but I have apologised again > & again..I moved house because of harrasment from her & her family, I > don't want to move again.She said this afternoon its not over, she's > going to keep coming for me. > I am so sick of violence, my body is still healing & am pretty much a > hermit, one reason being I knew she was so vengeful. The body's pretty > sore right now.And I felt ashamed anyway of what I'd done. Just > getting the tears out now. I am worried for our home and my children. > They only have me. I hope this closes the door on violence in my life > now. I am so tired of this. Help! >

Dear Hine,

I am sending love and healing your way. May you be protected from all who wish to harm you, and live the peaceful live that you desire.

Love and Light, Cheryl

May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,and generous in our giving.Joanne SunshowerSee what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

Dearest Hine,

I'm so sorry to hear of your being assaulted today!

It sounds as though you have done and said all you can in this situation.

Be gentle with yourself my new friend. I pray for love, forgiveness, peace and understanding for you, your daughter and the woman who is directing this violence towards you.

Love & light to you,

Rhonda

----- Original Message ----From: hine2atchu <hinerau22@...> Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2007 4:38:28 PMSubject: [] Help! please send some healing

This afternoon, me & my daughter went to a local fair. A lady who "hadit in" for me, assaulted me. I stood my ground and did not retaliate,until someone intervened. Now I have just come back from hospital, andhave laid assault charges, but please send some healing protection.She had a legitimate reason for her hurt, but I have apologised again & again..I moved house because of harrasment from her & her family, Idon't want to move again.She said this afternoon its not over, she'sgoing to keep coming for me. I am so sick of violence, my body is still healing & am pretty much ahermit, one reason being I knew she was so vengeful. The body's prettysore right now.And I felt ashamed anyway of what I'd done. Justgetting the tears out now. I am worried for our home and my children.They only have me. I hope this closes the door on violence in my lifenow. I am so tired of this.

Help!

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.

Beloved Hine -

I was very deeply saddened to read about your assault - my heart goes out to you and your daughter. You are in my prayers and I am thinking of you, your family, your home and the lady that very unfortunately attacked you surrounded by a pure, silver light emanating from the heart. I very much hope that there will be a very peaceful and positive outcome for you from this unsettling time.

I have read your previous messages with much admiration - you are a very brave and compassionate person. I found reading your blog and journey that you have very kindly shared with us very inspiring - heartfelt thanks to you.

I am with you in spirit.

Many blessings and much love -

Jayne xxx

From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of hine2atchuSent: 17 November 2007 05:38 Subject: [] Help! please send some healing

This afternoon, me & my daughter went to a local fair. A lady who "hadit in" for me, assaulted me. I stood my ground and did not retaliate,until someone intervened. Now I have just come back from hospital, andhave laid assault charges, but please send some healing protection.She had a legitimate reason for her hurt, but I have apologised again & again..I moved house because of harrasment from her & her family, Idon't want to move again.She said this afternoon its not over, she'sgoing to keep coming for me. I am so sick of violence, my body is still healing & am pretty much ahermit, one reason being I knew she was so vengeful. The body's prettysore right now.And I felt ashamed anyway of what I'd done. Justgetting the tears out now. I am worried for our home and my children.They only have me. I hope this closes the door on violence in my lifenow. I am so tired of this. Help!

Dear one!!

I just read this plea.. of healing.. Know that my prayers of healing

are with you dear..

I understand this has taken a long toll on your heart and soul..

Moving was very good.. But what I am concerned about is the

forgiveness part of this..

Unfortunately the other party hasn't a clue as to what this mean..

But most importantly.. forgiveness of oneself in you is your only

saving grace towards healing.. You must do whatever it takes to heal..

And do what ever it takes to stay away from the vengeful person..

Get a restraining order! As you must protect yourself and family..

Prayer.. and forgiveness of yourself and this vengeful person will

heal you..

I will keep you in my prayers and your family with healing loving

light, that you may receive the wisdom.. and the knowledge to deal

with this hurtful pain and everyday struggle that you are having to

deal with..

Know that your prayers will be answered.. As we here all feel you..

And support you and your family..

Loving hugs.. and lots of prayers coming your way..

Blessings to you

~Karma

--- In , " hine2atchu " <hinerau22@...>

wrote:

>

> This afternoon, me & my daughter went to a local fair. A lady who " had

> it in " for me, assaulted me. I stood my ground and did not retaliate,

> until someone intervened. Now I have just come back from hospital, and

> have laid assault charges, but please send some healing protection.

> She had a legitimate reason for her hurt, but I have apologised again

> & again..I moved house because of harrasment from her & her family, I

> don't want to move again.She said this afternoon its not over, she's

> going to keep coming for me.

> I am so sick of violence, my body is still healing & am pretty much a

> hermit, one reason being I knew she was so vengeful. The body's pretty

> sore right now.And I felt ashamed anyway of what I'd done. Just

> getting the tears out now. I am worried for our home and my children.

> They only have me. I hope this closes the door on violence in my life

> now. I am so tired of this. Help!

>

Dearest Hine:

I'm sending love and healing your way for both you and your daughter as well as protection. As well as for the lady who assulted you. Thinking of you and hope that everything turns out well. Love-ya lots !!

With All My Love,Heart Soul,

Namaste Much Metta,

Your Beloved Soul Sister Lara xoxo

---------[ Received Mail Content ]----------

Subject : Re: [] Re: Help! please send some healing

Date : Sat, 17 Nov 2007 10:17:15 EST

To :

Dear Hine, I am sending love and healing your way. May you be protected from all who wish to harm you, and live the peaceful live that you desire.

Love and Light, Cheryl

May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs, and generous in our giving.

Joanne Sunshower

************************************** See what's new at http://www.aol.com