RemedySpot.com

RE: Q: Flank pain can't find a reason for Need help

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello everyone Happy new year:

I have a 31 yo female w/ flank pain for 1 month, fatigue and myalgia. She got accupuncture first but it did not got results and was sent to see if she had a UTI, first she had positive urine dip and which was not sent for micro or culture, was sent with herbs and antibiotics (cipro) in case necesary. The herbs did nothing nor the antibiotics. She came to me so I repeated UA (pos bilirrubin, pos nitrite, tr. leukocites, tr blood) and micro (no blood, 1+ bacteriaand 0-2 WBC) not culture since she been using antibiotics already. She is continuing the antibiotics.

PE: No abdominal mass, no murmurs heard in aorta, tender to deep palpation on left ilial crest area. No Costovertebral tenderness.

PG test neg. (no sex for a while, also same partner). U/S done to r/o aneurism, kidney stones cysts, pylo. U/S was negative. Talked to urologist they think that is not urinary after all the results. The urologist thought that may be the begining of fibromyalgia or who knows what.

I will send her for CBC and Chem screen on this week. I haven't begin any treatments yet other than castor oil packs, cramp bark and immuplex form standar process, since I wanted to r/o the big things before.

Any sugestions???

Thank you

Azcarate-Ferbel ND

Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live. Share now!

Maybe bacteria is not the problem? Maybe it is a lack of good bacteria or more so the lack of proper bacteria balance. Depending on the type of pain and the orgin of pain I like to use essential oils for pain. Pepermint if often very healing to painful areas (rub over the pain) or if its vaginaly alternating rectal and vaginal suppositories of certian essential oils is helpful such as frankencnes, juniper, balsm fir. ect. usualy dilute with some olive oil.

Ok, not living my talk, got to get to bed.

Caruso ND

To: unda_cases From: adriana_azcarate@...Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 02:29:26 +0000Subject: RE: Q: Flank pain can't find a reason for Need help

Hello everyone Happy new year:I have a 31 yo female w/ flank pain for 1 month, fatigue and myalgia. She got accupuncture first but it did not got results and was sent to see if she had a UTI, first she had positive urine dip and which was not sent for micro or culture, was sent with herbs and antibiotics (cipro) in case necesary. The herbs did nothing nor the antibiotics. She came to me so I repeated UA (pos bilirrubin, pos nitrite, tr. leukocites, tr blood) and micro (no blood, 1+ bacteriaand 0-2 WBC) not culture since she been using antibiotics already. She is continuing the antibiotics. PE: No abdominal mass, no murmurs heard in aorta, tender to deep palpation on left ilial crest area. No Costovertebral tenderness. PG test neg. (no sex for a while, also same partner). U/S done to r/o aneurism, kidney stones cysts, pylo. U/S was negative. Talked to urologist they think that is not urinary after all the results. The urologist thought that may be the begining of fibromyalgia or who knows what. I will send her for CBC and Chem screen on this week. I haven't begin any treatments yet other than castor oil packs, cramp bark and immuplex form standar process, since I wanted to r/o the big things before.Any sugestions??? Thank you Azcarate-Ferbel ND

Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live. Share now! Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live. Share now!

What about parasites? I never test for them anymore, they seldom come up. BUT after several parasites treatments, many things can clear up for patients. Maybe not right then. I use food grade diatomaceous earth. It's very cheap, safe and works terrific.

Whittaker, ND

Stanwood

RE: Q: Flank pain can't find a reason for Need help

Hello everyone Happy new year:I have a 31 yo female w/ flank pain for 1 month, fatigue and myalgia. She got accupuncture first but it did not got results and was sent to see if she had a UTI, first she had positive urine dip and which was not sent for micro or culture, was sent with herbs and antibiotics (cipro) in case necesary. The herbs did nothing nor the antibiotics. She came to me so I repeated UA (pos bilirrubin, pos nitrite, tr. leukocites, tr blood) and micro (no blood, 1+ bacteriaand 0-2 WBC) not culture since she been using antibiotics already. She is continuing the antibiotics. PE: No abdominal mass, no murmurs heard in aorta, tender to deep palpation on left ilial crest area. No Costovertebral tenderness. PG test neg. (no sex for a while, also same partner). U/S done to r/o aneurism, kidney stones cysts, pylo. U/S was negative. Talked to urologist they think that is not urinary after all the results. The urologist thought that may be the begining of fibromyalgia or who knows what. I will send her for CBC and Chem screen on this week. I haven't begin any treatments yet other than castor oil packs, cramp bark and immuplex form standar process, since I wanted to r/o the big things before.Any sugestions??? Thank you Azcarate-Ferbel ND