RemedySpot.com

Re: migraine headaches......

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Love and hugs, Cheryl

May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,and generous in our giving.Joanne SunshowerSee what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

There can be a lot of correlations between migraine and diet. I suffered migraines for years and like yours it runs in my family.

Please check out this link: http://altmedicine.about.com/od/popularhealthdiets/a/migrainediet.htm

Love and hugs, Cheryl

May we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,and generous in our giving.Joanne SunshowerSee what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.

Contact Jack Tips at Jacktips.com He has helped our family with everything from immune building to ADD.serenelwright <serenelwright@...> wrote: Does anybody know what to do to relieve or stop migraines? I ammenopausal and have had numerous neck injuries. I have been gettingpounded with migraines for almost 5 weeks now, waking up in themorning with my head exploding.....I have tried so many naturalremedies I have lost count. My mother had migraines and I hear/readthey run in families. This syndrome is causing me to

feel fatigued,depressed, frustrated because the severity of pain and such intensefrequency is debilitating, and keeping me from handling dailyresponsibilities. I am single and self employed, so I have nofinancial backup....which adds to the stress......I could scream butit would only make my head hurt more right now. I feel like this constant pain is robbing me of so much.. friends don't understand thepain I am in and act annoyed with me..which leaves me feeling alone,unsupported and isolated....I am in need of help.....andprayers......I wish I could end this pain so I could LIVE morefully........

Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside . See how.

I, too, will respond with my tips. I read your words and wonder if it is not you who are attracting the migraines, for do we not attract into our lives that which we are a reflection of? You ask to be relieved....(to leave again).....You feel as though your head is exploding. That you are being pounded on. Is life, perhaps beating you up, and you are using your brain to solve this mystery? These words you write, I feel, are important to ponder on, and ask why you have used them.Do not fall into the belief pattern that because a member of your family has something, you are prone to it too, it is just that you were given certain beliefs....and if you continue to hold on to these

beliefs, that may not even be yours, that is what you will attract, again.You wish you could scream. My friend.....SCREAM....it is a wonderful release, and perhaps just what the doctor ordered.Of course, I will offer you my prayer, but, I offer one other suggestion. I, myself, am a massage therapist. I have many clients who come to me with migraines. It is not that difficult to rid them of. In a short session, certain trigger points are worked on. A migraine is lack of oxygen and blood to the brain. (many times from stress), and when these areas of chi are opened and unblocked, often as I speak to my client about what is going on in their life, by the time the session is over....they feel wonderful. Drink lots and lots of water, and cleanse out the body.Aside from that,Accept my loveRobin----- Original Message ----From: In Gratitude <freetob_06@...> Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2007 10:24:17 AMSubject: Re: [] migraine headaches......

Contact Jack Tips at Jacktips.com He has helped our family with everything from immune building to ADD.serenelwright <serenelwright> wrote: Does anybody know what to do to relieve or stop migraines? I ammenopausal and have had numerous neck injuries. I have been gettingpounded with migraines for almost 5 weeks now, waking up in themorning with my head exploding... ..I have tried so many naturalremedies I have lost count. My mother had migraines and I hear/readthey run in families. This syndrome is causing me to

feel fatigued,depressed, frustrated because the severity of pain and such intensefrequency is debilitating, and keeping me from handling dailyresponsibilities. I am single and self employed, so I have nofinancial backup....which adds to the stress...... I could scream butit would only make my head hurt more right now. I feel like this constant pain is robbing me of so much.. friends don't understand thepain I am in and act annoyed with me..which leaves me feeling alone,unsupported and isolated.... I am in need of help.....andprayers..... .I wish I could end this pain so I could LIVE morefully....... . Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside . See how.

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

In reading other responses to your question, you have gotten some

wonderful advice. I would like to add a little more of the same

advice already given :-)

A good diet and plenty of water is a good place to start!!! Also

yoga exercise, meditation, and energy work for the clearing and

cleaning of the chi.... all of these things are good and beneficial

for the things that you are going though, including the feelings of

isolation and lonliness.

I also would like to add another thought, that it seems you are

looking outside of yourself, and trying desperately to reach out to

your friends for love, hope and understanding... Oh, my dear, dear

friend ... I wish to send to you all of the hope, the love and the

understanding of which you are in need. You are trying to reach to

you too with the love and understanding, part of what causes pain is

our own selves crying out to us to be heard. Reach " in " and connect

with that magical and wonderful you that is within... and reach " in "

to connect to your loved ones and friends as well. We are a family,

and we are all connected... when we reach " in " to that place which

connects us together. I love you... just as you love me, though we

might not even realize that we know one another... but we do know, as

within we are connected to one another. You are such a wonderful and

loved soul, you have only to remember this is all. Often times this

world around us overwhelms us and causes us such pain and

lonliness... I understand, as I go through these things too, but it

is important for you to forgive yourself for the pain that you are

feeling... and to love yourself and understand that your are crying

out for life and for love and for balance... and be glad with

yourself that you are in want for this love and this balance, and let

this be a beginning to heal. Reach within with love and with

understanding for you, start with you, and then reach out to others

with that same love and understanding.

I reach to you with love, with understaning, and with blessings, and

hope that something that I have shared may help you.

As was said in another response to your question, I too wish to add

that it is no accident that you have joined this group. Know that

there is love and friendship here for you!!

In light of Spirit,

Cyndi

>

> Does anybody know what to do to relieve or stop migraines? I am

> menopausal and have had numerous neck injuries. I have been getting

> pounded with migraines for almost 5 weeks now, waking up in the

> morning with my head exploding.....I have tried so many natural

> remedies I have lost count. My mother had migraines and I hear/read

> they run in families. This syndrome is causing me to feel fatigued,

> depressed, frustrated because the severity of pain and such intense

> frequency is debilitating, and keeping me from handling daily

> responsibilities. I am single and self employed, so I have no