RemedySpot.com

Re: Question Using Stones/Rocks For Healing - Reiki - BOUGHT STONES, PSYCHICS AN

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I meant to write to you earlier tonight but I fell asleep. The

kittens woke me up playing chase across my bed! I hope you're doing

ok today, it seems to me you're doing SO much better!! Thanks for

sharing your rock and stone experiences and for asking questions. I

am learning so much from what the others and you are sharing!

My awakening also has been slow and I think one of the reasons is the

strict Christian upbringing that taught me that some of the

experiences I am drawn to now were " of the devil " and to be avoided.

I''m wanting to hurry my growth along too and just have to sit back

and take it one day at a time and stop worrying about what I don't

know and enjoy what I DO know! I've learned so much in the past few

years - when I look back I can see such a difference in me and I am so

thankful.

I am truly thankful for being led to this group. I have met some

amazing sweet souls.

Let me see if I can get back to sleep now, gotta work in the morning!

Goodnight to everyone ~

Love,

>

> Ty so much Ali and Ana,

>

> As usual I tend to fly into something new without totally preparing

myself *grin*. I know nothing about Reiki nor healing but I am able to

pick up on vibrations/energy. I talk to things as you mentioned Ali

and I seem to be becoming better and better at that though I realize

my awakening level is slow, which I might add I also need to accept. I

have a tendency to push myself and hurry into things and get really

down if I don't get something. I wish I had someone working with me

instead of doing this all on my own. I am the type that learns better

by seeing or hearing than reading. I'm still working on the love thing

but having difficulty feeling it. I have been putting myself in places

that I know my soul yearns for and doing things I know will nurture me.

> A new psychic store opened at the mall and I've been conditioned to

avoid such things. They advertise readings and today I got to thinking

maybe they have things in there that could help me on many different

levels. I didn't know they sold rocks and crystals they even had

geodes that were not opened yet. They had plenty of raw stones but

more that were polished. I read all the descriptions and held

different ones to see if one might call to me more than another. I

don't know if I know what I am doing but I choose about 7 different

ones and came home to take a nap. After my nap I woke up in panic,

fear, I didn't feel good at all. Mind you I do have a anxiety problem

and that usually hits when I am feeling guilty about something or

something scares me and I don't acknowledge it but supress it instead.

Actually now that I think of it I started having anxiety right after I

left the store. I took two stones while I was standing at the beach

and kept repeating, I am love-love I am etc. I found one stone in the

water that was black and was not like any other rock there. At first I

thought it was asphalt but it was too hard and shined with many

different colors like a rainbow. It has unique markings all over it

too. I felt drawn to it and while I was finding it I noticed that

minnows were swimming all about me. In between my legs hundreds of

them as if they had come to greet me, I've never had that happen

before. Funny too after I left there I went to Petsmart and had not

planned on goin in there...I wandered in looking at cat stuff and then

felt drawn to the birds. I was looking at the doves talking to them,

watching them and all the sudden I felt drawn to this one bird some

type of parakeet but much larger $199.00. He was all green and well he

had what I felt was tremendous energy, love really. I started talking

to him. I wanted to pet him but there was plastic in the way. I tried

to talk to the other bird next to him because he had every color of

the rainbow in his feathers but no sense connection or energy at all

there. I then noticed that the bird I was talking too had climbed up

above the plastic and was trying to say hello to me. I went over and

petted his wings and he giggled, literally giggled. I laughed and felt

joy coming from him. He loved being touched and being near me. He

asked me if I would take him home and I told him that I couldn't that

I had two cats and a dog. I just kept talking to him and he ate and

put on a show for me but always keeping me in his sight. He crawled

back up again begging for a tummy rub...he loved it, just softly

sitting there giggling, not moving at all. I felt so terrible when I

had to leave and I can't get him out of my mind. My husband was just

sitting there watching me like I was weird or something talking to a

bird. I didn't know he was standing there.

> Back to the rocks that little black rock from the lake is the one I

took to go take a nap with, the other rock was cactus quartz. I took

this one to bed with me because the info on it said it helps release

fear and is for protection as well. I don't even know my chakra points

but I was laid the rock in the third eye area? Between my eyebrows or

just above that. I seemed to feel that I was not to allow it to touch

my skin but raise it above and move it back and forth as I meditated

on chanting and releasing fear. So did my stones cause the panic and

fear or was I doing something wrong or is it just plainly my own soul

trying to release real fear while I move into things that my

traditional church upbringing told me is idolatry?

> I wish I had the attunement you all have and was certain of what I

am doing and what I am feeling. They are having a psychic fair in Oct

and for $25 are offering classes on learning Chakras as well as

sessions on 3 past life regressions. The charge for 15 minute readings

is $25 I believe and I don't know if I should do this or not. How can

I tell if someone really knows what they are doing? Too many questions

hehe.

>

> Any more advice from your wise souls would help me tremendously also

is it possible to help someone over the phone with Reiki?

>

Ty for sharing that...I needed it! I know others are somewhat on the

same level or journey I am but it's still so comforting to hear it.

You are so right. Some times we are so worried we might not be here

tomorrow or we have to catch up to someone else or there are people

relying on us to be brighter but we forget how bright we have already

become in that process...ty for reminding me hun and I am glad my

silly questions are helping others too.

Also ditto on the kitty thing.. I have a kitten and I am enjoying

every minute for fear it will be my last kitten but that kind of

doesn't get me anywhere...I just can't see me having anymore than two

already lol..my hubby is allergic and I've already pushed his buttons

or rather his nose limit lmao.

I call Issaboo (my kitty) the slicer and dicer...she came at me like

zorro in the middle of the night it was like a sword all I saw was

movement and felt wind and then blood on my lip while I was woken out

of a dead sleep..lol....those claws have to come out! We both have so

many cuts we looked ridiculous at the doctors office today and my

kitty has extra toes. On the other hand I am about ready to ask

someone if it's possible to have a soul mate in a pet because this

kitten is like my mother or something. I cry and cry and cry she

gives so much love and I've had alot of pets in my life time and not

been affected this way.

I hope you are not getting cut up like we are...ah those I love you!

Get out of here moments!!...anyway I surely hope you get some sleep!

xox

Beautiful and Amazing ...You are both so amazing and have no clue, do you? It is one thing that makes you both even more of a marvel to me own heart and soul. Awakenings...often "Rememberings" as I call them...are or take place almost always at a pace your psyche, your consciousness and your body can best tolerate them even if it seems contrary - sometimes it seems it is taking forever at others you wonder that you can keep up! In the end, you will "remember" as you are meant to in the proper time when you open yourselves to

it. To me, I already feel you both so much further than either one of you believes you are that it makes me at once both smile softly with a tender heart and another it brings sweet tears to these eyes. Even being open to questioning life and things is a form of "Awakening", Dove, you see? *soft smile and big hug* Sounds to me as if you (Dove) selected wonderful crystals! I can always tell when me kitty cats go bonkers for the crystals. My lil' fella (Oliver aka "Oliver Twist" since he's a born thief! *grin*) steals my crystals which he adores for their specific vibration. He is very fond of Rose Quartz and Garnet. *grin* He is purring like mad and rubbing on them as if they were catnip when he gets a hold

of them! (And, no, not the crystals which are part of the HH Grids *grin* ...everyone can breathe again! hehe Those are in a sacred place of honor and set far and away from any kitty cat access, I assure you.) At any rate, good job on selection, ! So that said...I do wish to address your questions about the readings in stores. There are some who can read so beautifully it can astound...and some who can "teach" equally well. (Personally I prefer the word share and not teach since the "teacher" learns each time from every

single "student", it is really more of a sharing that transpires in my humble estimation.) Be careful how you view a reading, please? The reason I issue caution is NOT because you should or need have fear, rather because some people take what is provided in a reading as absolute - meaning they see no other recourse and freewill goes out the window as they settle in for their fate to take hold based upon a reading provided by a fellow human being. This is NOT good. I always told my own clients (long ago when I read - out of the broom closet I come. *grin*) to promise me two things. 1. They would ALWAYS trust their intuition over ANY other and 2. They would take what they would, leave what did not feel right and keep it on the burner for it may come to pass in time. I also softly reminded them that I am human and therefore fallible and I am also a filter, so not all things which I

receive are an exact match; the more "analyzing" I do before providing the message so graciously offered from the Beloved Allies or decedents may prove a mislead. There were startling moments of accuracy, yes, but the only way to determine how well someone can really "see", "hear", "feel" or "know" is how well that individual connects with you as you are today and as you were. (This provides the sort of evidence you need.) The issue there, however, is that you wind up spending time on things you already know eating up your time that you wish to spend on the future. Frustrating honestly for both a seasoned - or new - reader as much as for the client. Personally, lovely friend, I would suggest developing your own intuition by working in a myriad of ways - like you have with asking in your mind a question to a living thing or

being and awaiting a response. That is building your own gifts and working with your own perceptions - for who can (should in my humble estimation) know you better than you yourself? There are many helpful free things on the web - games even. Some are great, some are not so great - just like all things on the Net. If you can wade through those things, then you will also be learning to trust your intuition AND learn what you do NOT want (which is sometimes a GREAT way to learn what you DO want.) Make sense? Lastly, Reiki teaching....hm...as a Tibetan and Usui Master "Teacher" I would be remiss if I didn't suggest more training where you attend a class and have one on one access with the "teacher". It is very

helpful to have someone with whom to work with (and on as well) when undergoing this learning process. Reiki will open you to new and deeper aspects of yourself (or remembering certain aspects). This is inevitable. I have yet to witness an exception to this rule. So, that said, I pray, if you opt to study Reiki, you find a really good "teacher" taking the time and effort for working with someone who can help you whom you intuitively feel you can trust. *soft smile* This group is filled with Reiki Master Teachers, so I would LOVE to hear their views!I've now babbled enough I think! *grin* Hope any of that helps you, sweet Dove.May you be Blessed and surrounded in Peace and Light that helps you find your own unique journey's possible pathways to what you seek.Love & Light to All this amazing family!Namaste.~Ali~ <ASundayInJune@...> wrote: I meant to write to you earlier tonight but I fell asleep. The kittens woke me up playing chase across my bed! I hope you're doing ok today, it seems to me you're doing SO much better!! Thanks for sharing your rock and stone experiences and for asking questions. I am learning so much from what the others and you are sharing! My awakening also has been slow and I think one of the reasons is the strict Christian upbringing that taught me that some of the experiences I am drawn to now were "of the devil" and to be avoided. I''m wanting to hurry my growth along too and just have to sit back and take it one day at a time and stop worrying about what I don't know and enjoy what I DO know! I've learned so much in the past few years - when I look back I can see such a difference in me and

I am so thankful. I am truly thankful for being led to this group. I have met some amazing sweet souls. Let me see if I can get back to sleep now, gotta work in the morning! Goodnight to everyone ~ Love, > > Ty so much Ali and Ana, > > As usual I tend to fly into something new without totally preparing myself *grin*. I know nothing about Reiki nor healing but I am able to pick up on vibrations/energy. I talk to things as you mentioned Ali and I seem to be becoming better and better at that though I realize my awakening level is slow, which I might add I also need to accept. I have a tendency to push myself and hurry into things and get really down if I don't get something. I wish I had someone working with

me instead of doing this all on my own. I am the type that learns better by seeing or hearing than reading. I'm still working on the love thing but having difficulty feeling it. I have been putting myself in places that I know my soul yearns for and doing things I know will nurture me. > A new psychic store opened at the mall and I've been conditioned to avoid such things. They advertise readings and today I got to thinking maybe they have things in there that could help me on many different levels. I didn't know they sold rocks and crystals they even had geodes that were not opened yet. They had plenty of raw stones but more that were polished. I read all the descriptions and held different ones to see if one might call to me more than another. I don't know if I know what I am doing but I choose about 7 different ones and came home to take a nap. After my nap I woke up in panic, fear, I didn't feel good at all.

Mind you I do have a anxiety problem and that usually hits when I am feeling guilty about something or something scares me and I don't acknowledge it but supress it instead. Actually now that I think of it I started having anxiety right after I left the store. I took two stones while I was standing at the beach and kept repeating, I am love-love I am etc. I found one stone in the water that was black and was not like any other rock there. At first I thought it was asphalt but it was too hard and shined with many different colors like a rainbow. It has unique markings all over it too. I felt drawn to it and while I was finding it I noticed that minnows were swimming all about me. In between my legs hundreds of them as if they had come to greet me, I've never had that happen before. Funny too after I left there I went to Petsmart and had not planned on goin in there...I wandered in looking at cat stuff and then felt

drawn to the birds. I was looking at the doves talking to them, watching them and all the sudden I felt drawn to this one bird some type of parakeet but much larger $199.00. He was all green and well he had what I felt was tremendous energy, love really. I started talking to him. I wanted to pet him but there was plastic in the way. I tried to talk to the other bird next to him because he had every color of the rainbow in his feathers but no sense connection or energy at all there. I then noticed that the bird I was talking too had climbed up above the plastic and was trying to say hello to me. I went over and petted his wings and he giggled, literally giggled. I laughed and felt joy coming from him. He loved being touched and being near me. He asked me if I would take him home and I told him that I couldn't that I had two cats and a dog. I just kept talking to him and he ate and put on a show for me but always keeping

me in his sight. He crawled back up again begging for a tummy rub...he loved it, just softly sitting there giggling, not moving at all. I felt so terrible when I had to leave and I can't get him out of my mind. My husband was just sitting there watching me like I was weird or something talking to a bird. I didn't know he was standing there. > Back to the rocks that little black rock from the lake is the one I took to go take a nap with, the other rock was cactus quartz. I took this one to bed with me because the info on it said it helps release fear and is for protection as well. I don't even know my chakra points but I was laid the rock in the third eye area? Between my eyebrows or just above that. I seemed to feel that I was not to allow it to touch my skin but raise it above and move it back and forth as I meditated on chanting and releasing fear. So did my stones cause the panic and fear or was I doing

something wrong or is it just plainly my own soul trying to release real fear while I move into things that my traditional church upbringing told me is idolatry? > I wish I had the attunement you all have and was certain of what I am doing and what I am feeling. They are having a psychic fair in Oct and for $25 are offering classes on learning Chakras as well as sessions on 3 past life regressions. The charge for 15 minute readings is $25 I believe and I don't know if I should do this or not. How can I tell if someone really knows what they are doing? Too many questions hehe. > > Any more advice from your wise souls would help me tremendously also is it possible to help someone over the phone with Reiki? >

I completely agree Ali. I believe we are all where we need to be at the moment. We'll know when we need to take a different road when the time comes. I think we as human beings see things in stages. Or we see our progress as a grade almost like we're back in school, and the older we get, the less time we have to accomplish. And I don't believe that's the case at all. There is no "time" in the school of life. It happens as it should, and when we're ready. I also want to comment on the readings. When I do readings for people I also let them know that whatever the reading is, it is the "most likely" to happen. But it is never set in stone. So if it's a darker outcome, I remind them they have the power to turn it around. Plus I try to get them to see the cards as guides. They are specific reminders, or awakener's, not destiny creators. I have a specific relationship with my cards. They are very close friends of encouragement and advice, but in no way do I believe they are shaping my future, or telling me that there's no other way. All readers are different as well. Some are very detailed so you don't miss anything. And some readers are very brief, so you may intuitively figure things out on your own. Wonderful post Ali. You are incredibly wise, and such a blessing to have as a teacher! Infinite love to all!Stefanie> >> > Ty so much Ali and Ana,> > > > As usual I tend to fly into something new without totally preparing> myself *grin*. I know nothing about Reiki nor healing but I am able to> pick up on vibrations/energy. I talk to things as you mentioned Ali> and I seem to be becoming better and better at that though I realize> my awakening level is slow, which I might add I also need to accept. I> have a tendency to push myself and hurry into things and get really> down if I don't get something. I wish I had someone working with me> instead of doing this all on my own. I am the type that learns better> by seeing or hearing than reading. I'm still working on the love thing> but having difficulty feeling it. I have been putting myself in places> that I know my soul yearns for and doing things I know will nurture me. > > A new psychic store opened at the mall and I've been conditioned to> avoid such things. They advertise readings and today I got to thinking> maybe they have things in there that could help me on many different> levels. I didn't know they sold rocks and crystals they even had> geodes that were not opened yet. They had plenty of raw stones but> more that were polished. I read all the descriptions and held> different ones to see if one might call to me more than another. I> don't know if I know what I am doing but I choose about 7 different> ones and came home to take a nap. After my nap I woke up in panic,> fear, I didn't feel good at all. Mind you I do have a anxiety problem> and that usually hits when I am feeling guilty about something or> something scares me and I don't acknowledge it but supress it instead.> Actually now that I think of it I started having anxiety right after I> left the store. I took two stones while I was standing at the beach> and kept repeating, I am love-love I am etc. I found one stone in the> water that was black and was not like any other rock there. At first I> thought it was asphalt but it was too hard and shined with many> different colors like a rainbow. It has unique markings all over it> too. I felt drawn to it and while I was finding it I noticed that> minnows were swimming all about me. In between my legs hundreds of> them as if they had come to greet me, I've never had that happen> before. Funny too after I left there I went to Petsmart and had not> planned on goin in there...I wandered in looking at cat stuff and then> felt drawn to the birds. I was looking at the doves talking to them,> watching them and all the sudden I felt drawn to this one bird some> type of parakeet but much larger $199.00. He was all green and well he> had what I felt was tremendous energy, love really. I started talking> to him. I wanted to pet him but there was plastic in the way. I tried> to talk to the other bird next to him because he had every color of> the rainbow in his feathers but no sense connection or energy at all> there. I then noticed that the bird I was talking too had climbed up> above the plastic and was trying to say hello to me. I went over and> petted his wings and he giggled, literally giggled. I laughed and felt> joy coming from him. He loved being touched and being near me. He> asked me if I would take him home and I told him that I couldn't that> I had two cats and a dog. I just kept talking to him and he ate and> put on a show for me but always keeping me in his sight. He crawled> back up again begging for a tummy rub...he loved it, just softly> sitting there giggling, not moving at all. I felt so terrible when I> had to leave and I can't get him out of my mind. My husband was just> sitting there watching me like I was weird or something talking to a> bird. I didn't know he was standing there. > > Back to the rocks that little black rock from the lake is the one I> took to go take a nap with, the other rock was cactus quartz. I took> this one to bed with me because the info on it said it helps release> fear and is for protection as well. I don't even know my chakra points> but I was laid the rock in the third eye area? Between my eyebrows or> just above that. I seemed to feel that I was not to allow it to touch> my skin but raise it above and move it back and forth as I meditated> on chanting and releasing fear. So did my stones cause the panic and> fear or was I doing something wrong or is it just plainly my own soul> trying to release real fear while I move into things that my> traditional church upbringing told me is idolatry? > > I wish I had the attunement you all have and was certain of what I> am doing and what I am feeling. They are having a psychic fair in Oct> and for $25 are offering classes on learning Chakras as well as> sessions on 3 past life regressions. The charge for 15 minute readings> is $25 I believe and I don't know if I should do this or not. How can> I tell if someone really knows what they are doing? Too many questions> hehe.> > > > Any more advice from your wise souls would help me tremendously also> is it possible to help someone over the phone with Reiki?> >>