RemedySpot.com

Re: My friends and family, I really am here, hehe Just trying to take in all t

Rate this topic

Guest guest

You're very loved here Luna, and can't wait to hear from you! But you don't have to apologize for an absence. We understand that you have to do what you have to do. I'm just glad to hear from you, and know that you're doing ok. Infinite love and strength from the whole universe to you my dear,Stefanie>> My sweet friends and family,> > I am truly back but wow what a time I have had! I have missed all of you and want to read all of your messages and catch up with you! Please for give me for not being actively online yesterday. I was on m/s trying to catch up with my family which much of them are also yourselves there too! I cherish you all so much for sending me the strength to get thru my tryng time and love you all for your support! I will be reading your wonderful messages and try to get back to as many of you dear ones as I can. Please know, that if I do not reply today, it does not mean I care for one more than another or care for you less. On the contrary, after this very trying time in my life, I appreciate the love and support of you all more, if that is possible, *wink and happy smile*. I look forward to getting back "in the loop" so to speak and wish the best for all of you today and always in all ways!! Love and light, my sweet ones, LUNA> > > ---------------------------------> Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who knows.> Answers - Check it out.>