RemedySpot.com

(random thoughts) Where the Mind Sleeps

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Where does the mind sleep? On a bed of nails. Thus, it is always tossing and turning and confused. It is lazy, always taking the easy way out. It is so much easier to hate than to apply the effort to come to a mutual comprimise, not the deceptive word "tolorate", but a sincere center of peace. I watch and mentally take notes constantly. Pondering , trying to understand the mind all around me. Blessed are the few who understand perfectly, who we are, where we are going; taking the self-time to analyze and to grow. I see laws now to protect little animals from abuse. It now carries the possibility of prison with it. This sounds wonderful but I also see everyday, dogcatchers busy, grabbing the unwanted, homeless, unloved pets and within three days, most of them are killed. A mental illness here, a double standard. I see murderers being sentenced to death by a judge and jury. Are they not also commiting murder? Yes, these people should

be permanently locked away from society, but there is this duality at work here. We think we know it all, have it all figured out, but these little examples alone show just how primitive the mind still really is overall. The problem is that these insanities are all around us. We confront them everyday, and all we can do is to not get dragged into such a scenerio/mindset, practice mindfullness and patience. See the deluded as sick little children and we are their mothers. Yes, hate and evil is a sickness, a very profound inner suffering which can reach very far. Help but do not become a victim. Smile when the world cries. Caring and compassion has to start somewhere, and we all have the possibility to be the giver. If our motives and intentions are pure, there is nothing that can harm us. Fear is for the weak and compassion is the ultimate strength acquirable. Compassion To All, Randy

Check out the hottest 2008 models today at Autos.