RemedySpot.com

Re: Need a Word of Hope

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Enya is good peaceful music ! good choice.

To lift my spirits, I listen to Mc. He is a Christian from what I have heard. His music is very meaningful and from the heart. I see him every year in Concert.

To give me Hope, I read the scriptures. I read passages in about His Love for His children. I read passages in about Heaven: what his children have to look forward to and I read Psalms to help me realize how great God is and how much Power he has.

I can email you specific passages offline if you like.

All the best to you.....Kenny

Subject: Need a Word of HopeTo: AffirmationstoDe-Stress Date: Tuesday, November 25, 2008, 9:05 AM

Hi everyone.I wondered if anyone could give me a few ideas to lift my spirits today. I usually listen to Enya (beautiful singer and music) to put myself at peace, but I think my circumstances are going to call for a little more than that. I would appreciate any ideas, poems of hope and faith, stories, pictures, and words of encouragement that anyone may have to offer.Thank you for listening, and I'm thankful for this group.~Tonya

Thank you Kenny. ---------------Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by AlltelDate: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 10:04:30 -0800 (PST)To: <AffirmationstoDe-Stress >Subject: Re: Need a Word of Hope Enya is good peaceful music ! good choice. To lift my spirits, I listen to Mc. He is a Christian from what I have heard. His music is very meaningful and from the heart. I see him every year in Concert. To give me Hope, I read the scriptures. I read passages in about His Love for His children. I read passages in about Heaven: what his children have to look forward to and I read Psalms to help me realize how great God is and how much Power he has. I can email you specific passages offline if you like. All the best to you.....Kenny From: tonya.kttn <tonya.mulrooney>Subject: Need a Word of HopeTo: AffirmationstoDe-Stress Date: Tuesday, November 25, 2008, 9:05 AMHi everyone.I wondered if anyone could give me a few ideas to lift my spirits today. I usually listen to Enya (beautiful singer and music) to put myself at peace, but I think my circumstances are going to call for a little more than that. I would appreciate any ideas, poems of hope and faith, stories, pictures, and words of encouragement that anyone may have to offer.Thank you for listening, and I'm thankful for this group.~Tonya