RemedySpot.com

Re: Do you know any of these docs?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

As pertains to the one under Criminal Convictions:

This creep has been around awhile, and I have known him for quite some time, didn't personally like him almost "on sight". This is stunning to me, however----How can you have your license revoked and still work within a clinical setting, i.e., all the stuff the Board said pertaining to him here?? It is well-known that you canNOT have a criminal conviction for Felony Assault with a Deadly Weapon and still work ANYwhere within the medical profession, and that would include the job that I have. How is this man still working within a practice???? Sheesh. Incredible 10 faces of this Board!

Do you know any of these docs?

CRIMINAL CONVICTIONS Tschen, , M.D., Lic. #K7405, Angleton, TX On December 12, 2008, the Board and Dr. Tschen’s entered into an Agreed Order revoking Dr. Tschen’s license, staying the revocation and placing him on probation for 10 years. In addition, the order requires that he abstain from prohibited substances; submit to the board’s drug and alcohol testing program; receive care from a treating psychiatrist; continue receiving care from his treating psychologist; pay his outstanding drug-testing balance; limit his practice to an in-office group practice with his current group; not treat his immediate family; surrender his DPS and DEA controlled substance permits; participate in Alcoholics Anonymous; and not delegate prescriptive authority to mid-level practitioners. In addition, a practice partner must submit monthly progress reports during the first six months of the order. The action was based on Dr. Tschen’s plea of no contest to a felony aggravated assault with a deadly weapon charge for which he received six years of deferred adjudication stemming from his May 2007 arrest for assaulting his wife with a knife.

This guy did surgery on my DH's wrist (twice) and knee. Later on, when

I went back to the same group for my wrist, they told me he was a knee

wizard, but couldn't do anything else, so they had kicked him out of

the group. ;-)

Marti

>

>

>

>>

>> Blackwell, Lee, M.D., Lic. #J3695, Tomball, TX

>> On December 12, 2008, the Board and Dr. Blackwell entered into an

>> Agreed Order requiring that Dr. Blackwell obtain five hours of

>> continuing medical education in medical recordkeeping and five hours

>> in risk management within one year. The order also requires that Dr.

>> Blackwell pay an administrative penalty of $1,000. The action was

>> based on Dr. Blackwell’s failure to provide adequate documentation in

>> support of treatments and procedures provided to one surgery patient.