RemedySpot.com

Saw a New Dr. Yesterday, may have potential.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jan, I saw a new doctor yesterday. His name is Dr. Gomez MD. He is located in Katy, only 3 miles from my house. I was really skeptical at first because he runs Youthfull Essence Spa and wellness for Women. I got his number by looking through the ZRT labs provider locator. He is into the ZRT Saliva and blood spot testing. I had recently got my labs back from ZRT and starting looking for a new dr. He did feel my cortisol levels were depressed as the labs indicated. He also looked at my Testosterone levels and DHEA levels and felt I needed some help in those areas. He is into the bio identical hormones. He is very open minded and I spent about 1-1/2 hours with him. He charges $125 for the visit, but you have to provide the labs. He can provide you with the kit, but it might be more expensive than Canary Club. He does have a full line of suppliments, but I told him I

already have some. He didn't push to hard on the suppliments. He knows Dr. Hotze, Dina White and tries to be more cost effective those dr's. He wrote scrips for HC, Testostorone, DHEA. He wants me to come back in a few weeks to maybe tweak the dosages. Staying Hopeful, Greg