FWD: Healing The Wounds of the Past

Rate this topic

Guest guest

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------

Date: Oct 29, 2007 2:19 PM

Love and Blessings to: ~Nita aka ~eerie

HEALING THE WOUNDS OF THE PAST

by Arda Golden Eagle Woman

A present time problem happened about two weeks ago. I had taken a nasty fall while trying to answer the phone. It was around 9 p.m, and I had dozed off in my big reclining chair. Evidently, after becoming bored while watching a sit-com, I had left the physical body, and had gone elsewhere. I probably went looking for something more palatable and uplifting than what I had been watching.

Somewhere from what seemed a great distance, I could hear my phone ringing. However, since I was no where around my physical body, I was not really in an aware state -- it was like being in a dream. Feeling compelled to answer that darned ring, I jumped out of my chair, hit one of my dog’s toys, which sent me sprawling.

My right foot and ankle twisted and went one way, while my body chose to go the opposite. I came back into my body, fast. However, too late to save myself from a nasty injury to my foot and lower back. I had a very hard time getting up, but finally, after several attempts, managed to pull myself up by using a nearby chair. The pain in my ankle was excruciating, and my body felt numb, and hurt all over.

I finally got to my bed, and spent the rest of the night in restless and painful sleep. The next morning I surveyed the damage. My lower back was hurting, and my right foot was black and blue from the ankle to the end of my toes. I knew that it wasn’t broken, but very badly wrenched.

This was on Wednesday. On Friday a friend of mine took me to my Chiropractor. He confirmed no broken bones, but a very badly sprained foot. He gave me an adjustment and sent me home.

Hobbling around the best I could, for there was no one around to assist me, I iced the foot and my back faithfully, and got a spandex bandage to assist my foot. Both did help, but still there was a lot of pain, and the discoloration was very predominate.

I then decided to do some Touch Assists. This is a very affective way to handle body illness or injury. It is done by contacting the body, and while doing so saying "feel my hand, or finger (s)". Then after feeling that the affected part has felt your finger or hand, you end each command with a thank you. Then continue with the same command, over again until you get the desired result.. This simple action will run out the trauma and pain, assisting the body to heal itself.

As I was doing this, the black and blue discoloration began to disappear until it had almost faded away. However, the pain still remained, both in my foot and back.

Again I went to Dr. Jim for another adjustment. After returning home, the pain seemed to be worsening. I knew from past experience that when one has a present time problem, be it an illness, or pain from an accident or injury, that if it stubbornly refuses to release and heal, then there is a past scenario holding it in place.

This is when one must return to that past forgotten time, revisit that scenario, known as "the Core Issue", and release the judgment and trauma surrounding it. We usually create a scenario of lessor magnitude in order to bring into our awareness the very traumatic Core in order to bring it forth and release it. In doing so there is always an upswing in awareness and understanding. I know from past experiences, that until we revisit and release the judgments, etc., which we placed there at the time of experiencing it, we will continue creating accidents or illness of like substance,

So, calling in The Masters/ Angels, MeAmba – my Higher Whole Soul Self -- and Spirit of Enlightenment, I asked for the Records to be opened and that Core Issue be revealed to me.

Almost immediately this scene began to come into view, and I was back in 1826. It was Christmas Day, and my fiancé and I were in a sleigh drawn by two beautiful horses. We were on our way to spend Christmas with family and friends. It was like a beautiful painting of a Christmas scene, snow and all. This scene has often flashed into my awareness more than once, then would disappear.

However, this time it continued. As I watched the scene unfold, I became aware of a sort of an uneasy feeling. My fiancé seemed to be a little "in his chips", evidently from a little too much Christmas cheer, and was urging the horses to go faster and faster, which they did.

Suddenly, one of the horses slipped on the icy road, the sleigh started tipping, and I was either thrown out or jumped. This I really don’t know. However, I landed with all my weight on my right foot. I then saw that the foot had been jammed up into my ankle, and that my lower back had been broken. I remained a cripple throughout that lifetime, and remained judgmental, blaming him completely.

As I was viewing this scenario, I became aware of greater pain developing in both my ankle and my lower back. This was a signal that I was hitting a Core Issue, and so I began looking at it from a different viewpoint – that of it being a co-creation, and taking responsibility for my part of that scenario.

Upon doing so, I began to feel the pain in my foot and my back subsiding, and the pain in my lower back completely disappeared. I then became aware that the spandex bandage was becoming much looser, and that my foot was limbering up. I could turn it from side to side and up and down with no pain.

Then that long ago scenario began to fade, but not before I recognized that the man who had been my fiancé back then, was my older brother this lifetime. I knew that this lifetime I had a sort of love/hate relationship with him, but never could quite understand why. I always thought it was his controlling ways. However, after experiencing that Core Issue, I now see the truth for my feelings of him this lifetime, and have removed all judgment and blame. He has passed on, but I know that long ago scenario has been completely healed, Thus, should our paths ever cross again, it will be a much happier relationship.

I still have a small bit of discomfort in my foot. However, I am not hobbling around like a cripple. I will give my foot the loving attention it needs to heal from this fall. With that past Core Scenario no longer holding all the pain and trauma in place, I am well on the way to complete recovery, and will soon be able to take my puppy for happy walks up on the Grand Mesa.

The reason I wanted to share this with you is to remind you that our past traumatic scenarios does have a lot to do with what we experience today, be it in the form of pain, illness, or just "bad luck". So remember that if you have a pain or illness, or if things are really not going your way, the culprit just may be something in your far forgotten past that is holding it in place. As I have so often been told KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

This is only one incident of how I healed my physical body by going back into my far forgotten past and bringing forth and removing the judgment, replacing it with unconditional love.

Love and Light... ~~Nita aka ~eerie