RemedySpot.com

-Q-admin.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I know I'm being lame here but can someone let me know how to access the forms uploaded from other group members? I don't have the info that was sent out before on how to do that.Thanks so much! Ginger Nash-Wolfe, ND21 Street, 2nd floorNew Haven, CT 06511 Re: -gut bugs -A

We have 10,000,000,000, 000 bugs in our GI tract (more than the number of cells we have in the body).

When we add a few billion (even up to 150 billion with Replete), it is but a drop in the bucket.

About 50% of the stool mass is made up of "dead" bugs that need to replaced daily.

So it would be an impossible task to put too many in there (in my mind).

So eat away and enjoy all those bacteria we are feeding ourselves daily to keep us well.

Dick Thom

Bambu clinic, Portland, OR

cancer, endocrine, Business of Health

Hey all,

I was asked by a student...can you take too many good bugs? Can one overdose on probiotics.

Personally I feel like one could bathe in the stuff and be fine, the more the merrier, but I suppose even with the bad bugs it is all about balance so I am checking in with the group...

is there such a thing as too much of a good thing?

Haywood Naturopathic and Chinese Medicine Portland, OR Women's Health and Chronic Disease

************ **Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape. http://body. aol.com/fitness/ winter-exercise? NCID=aolcmp00300 000002489

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage.