RemedySpot.com

Re: For Liane- Times in My life

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello my beautiful ,You are my sister, you know that. We have been through a lot, but the good things is .. we did it together. Please do not make me cry, Woman...!!!! What else one can wish on life, such wonderful family , the real deal, and Lots and lots of love.. who cares about money, huh? I pray that Our mother will bless your with all the rightful desires of your heart, Namaste,Liane. >> For the past 2 years> There has been times, when I wanted to lie down and die..> There have been times I actually tried.> There have been times when I was extremely intoxicated,> And times when I was completely sober. > There have been times I was crying uncontrollably,> And of course times when I laughed and smiled.> Times of extreme depression,> And times of of sharing happy thoughts.> Times I thought I was misunderstood-> And you cleared that up for me.> Times when I was unsure of myself-> And you soothed my heartache.> Times of beleiving I was nothing,> And you made me realize that isn't so.> Times of searching for something....> You helped me find my way...> And during this you never once sat in judgement of me.> And for that I love you and thank you.>