RemedySpot.com

Fw: Remote Viewing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear fellow travellers, companions of heart and soul

This article was shared on another group by Kim. I find Remote viewing exercises a great way to 'refresh' memory either past present or future. It's a good way to verify psychic ability. In 1998 when I was confined to bed for many months it was a good way to link with the outside world. All you need is a partner who is willing to set up some practise exercises for you. Initially keep it simple by maybe 'looking' at a colour or an object. Then you can move onto scenes, places, people. This same technique can then be used in any psychic work. When I first began a group of us would choose a ;leader and then the leader would set the scene and the date. We would visit and then share experiences. Of course as with any modality the more you practise the better you become at the 'skill'. Once the internet opened up we could choose a leader in any part of the world and then practise with them. there are groups on the net which only do these style of exercises.

with love

Gaele

Remote Viewing -- One of Mankind's Most Powerful Tools Using the Mind and Spirit With Licensed Psychologist and the Executive Director of The Western Institute of Remote ViewingWAYNE CARR, Ph.D.02/17/04(JVP) Several years back, I had the opportunity to see Dr. Wayne Carr on a television show discussing Remote Viewing. At the time, I did not know what Remote Viewing was, and was fascinated listening to him discuss it. Since that time I have had the wonderful opportunity to have him as a guest on my show BEYOND. Dr. Carr, is scientific, yet sensitive and in my book an expert metaphysician. It is with pleasure I bring him to you. Thank you Dr. Carr and WELCOME to our HOME! (Wayne_Carr) Hello everyone! It's good to be here tonight. Thank you JVP and Cammy for having me. I would like to start by explaining just what remote viewing is. Remote viewing is a little different than what is normally thought of as psychic. In the 'loose sense', remote viewing is already done by all of us, especially natural psychics. Remote viewing in the 'formal sense' means, you follow a specific sequence of activities. I like to think of remote viewing as a way of paying attention. It is also a way of deliberately forming intentions. When you remote view, you remote view something called a target. A target could be a person, a place, and an event in the past, present, or future. There seems to be no limitation as to what can, or cannot be remote viewed. To start a remote viewing session you need to have a quiet mind, you need to be centered, and you need to be grounded. The practice of meditation can be a real aid to the practice of remote viewing. Remote viewing is also usually done blind, meaning that the viewer does not know what the target is until after the session. This is very important to remote viewing because the viewer does not want any preconceptions, or previous knowledge to interfere with his impressions of the target. In this way, remote viewing becomes somewhat biased free, it makes remote viewing a wonderful journey into unknown territory. You never know what you're going to find and discover, when you finish a remote viewing session, you are then told what the target is, thus getting feedback so that you can improve your skills each time. Feedback is of utmost importance in remote viewing during the session, after you have allowed your mind to become quiet, you then form an intention out of that silence. In some ways, remote viewing is the art of forming clear intentions. You will want to form a clear intention to be present at the target whatever it is, so you will begin to have impressions from the target. These impressions are usually sensory based (taste, textures, temperature, sound, smells). They begin in a fragmented way that makes no sense. This is as it should be....as soon as the mind tries to impose order and logic on the remote viewing impressions, you stop remote viewing. In the larger sense, remote viewing is a wonderful discipline for the mind, body and spirit. I like to focus remote viewing on what I call therapeutic target's. Therapeutic targets are events like 'one's birth', one's true nature, God, the Christ, the Buddha, one's death. It is better to begin with nuts and bolts targets that are easily verifiable that you can point at and look at such as the Eiffel Tower, the space needle, the Grand Canyon, etc. I have found that viewers who do therapeutic targets even if they are longtime natural psychics and healers, can have the most profound experience of their life. As a psychotherapist in this greatly excites me, and I believe remote viewing can become a major therapeutic modality. Remote viewing can also be great fun, because you can get an actual sense of being at the target.... this is called bi-location. For example, if the target is a waterfall, you can get a sense of hovering in front of the flowing water, hearing the roar, feeling the water droplets on your skin.... you can look up and see pine trees and a beautiful blue sky. You can move into the water and float in it if you please. This may sound like Astral Projection to some of you, and it has similarities, but it is not necessarily the same. Remote viewing is structured to limit the effect of one's imagination, one's visualization so that one gets a much purer signal freer of distortions. A remote viewing session takes about an hour to do.... some sessions can take as long as three hours, so you can get a snowball effect as one psychic impression builds on another. When you are completely bi-located, there is no other experience like it in the world. When you are completely by located in the presence of the Buddha energy, you can become intoxicated with bliss, or drop to your knees in tears of joy. Looking as a more 'practical' side of remote viewing, remote viewing can be used to locate missing people. We are currently working on locating a buried chest that was buried during the Civil War. You can remote view future timelines for individual people to see their choice points, possible pitfalls and major life events. You can also remote view future timelines for groups as well as optimal timelines for groups and people. It is also possible to remote view silver and gold futures. This has been done successfully quite a few times. Of course this brings up the ethics and morality of the use of remote viewing. I have found that there is no cosmic Gestapo that will interfere with using remote viewing to make money. It is basically the belief system of the viewer that limits, or enables their ability to use remote viewing. The basic ethics of remote viewing can be summarized as 'view unto others as you would have others view unto you'. (CAMMY_WebAdmin) Haaa...I love that quote...Dr. Carr...we have some wonderful questions ready for you, whenever you are ready. (Wayne_Carr) Yes, I am ready. QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION BEGINS (CAMMY_WebAdmin) The first question is from SPECTRA: (Wayne_Carr) Hello Spectra. (Spectra) Hi Wayne Carr...nice to meet you. Can a clairsentient individual be aware of someone doing remote viewing on them? (Wayne_Carr) If they are in a state of quiet mind quite possibly. It is usually experienced as a gentle scan. If one is focused on something else it is probably not likely. I get a lot of e-mail from people who feel they are being remote viewed. (Spectra) In the remote viewing, the person's energies are carried through? (Wayne_Carr) Yes..... it also depends on one's intentions. (Spectra) So...it is possible then that a clairsentient individual could pick up on the energies of the remote viewer? (Wayne_Carr) Absolutely, the most important thing is the intentions, and the attention of the person. (Spectra) I see.....So basically, remote viewing is just a 'tool' that one can implement...but what really counts is the intention with the tool? (Wayne_Carr) Correct, remote viewing is a tool, that can be used for bad or good. That's why teaching remote viewing requires an ethical responsibility. Our brains are tuned to intention, as soon as we intend we move to a quantum level. ********** (CAMMY_WebAdmin) Dr. Carr...The next question is from TOPAZ: (topaz) Can dreams be a form of remote viewing? (Wayne_Carr) Absolutely, dreams can be a form of remote viewing. Certain researchers have developed protocols for remote viewing while dreaming. This is a fascinating activity that I look forward to doing more of myself. Some researchers have a psychic night out once a week! (topaz) I often times feel like I have been 'somewhere' while dreaming, but feel it is out of reach when I wake up. (Wayne_Carr) That is why it is important to keep the dream journal and hold the intention to remember your dream before you go to bed. There have been some remarkable remote viewing sessions done in the dream state. (topaz) Yes, I have been doing that the past couple of weeks and am making sense of things. (Wayne_Carr) Good for you! (telequa) Wayne ...whats the difference between controlled OBE to locations and Rv, and can Rv be used as a time travel device? (Wayne_Carr) Hello Telequa!! (telequa) Hi Wayne! Peace, inner light and balance to you. (Wayne_Carr) Yes. RV can be used as a time travel device. RV can also be thought of as a highly controlled OBE. When your remote view however, you do not necessarily get an experience of leaving your body, the military viewers were not interested in leaving their body, but in gathering intelligence data. (telequa) Can a person be involved in a different reality and theirs simultaneously, and leave their body? Isn't it the same thing? (Wayne_Carr) I'm not sure I understand what you mean by a person involved in a different reality.... (telequa) Better yet, can a 'piece' of a person be at 'both places at the same time'? (Wayne_Carr) ...that's what bi-location is. (telequa) Different reality... as in this space and time, and time outside of our space.... (Wayne_Carr) When you remote view, you're entering a world beyond time space. You can also use other realities, or other dimensions as targets. They can be fascinating! Some of my most interesting sessions have been in exploring other dimensions. The problem is, there is no way to verify the accuracy of the impressions. (telequa) ....and can a person from that 'other reality' exchange thoughts patterns with a RVer? (Wayne_Carr) Guess that can be done, and is done. There are whole universes out there to explore. To me this brings up the importance of being grounded. You must be grounded if you are to venture to the strange places ------------------------(TANYIA) If someone is using remote viewing for the wrong reasons is there a way to block it? (Wayne_Carr) hello Tanyia!! (TANYIA) hello (Wayne_Carr) Unfortunately, the people in the military who have been doing remote viewing in the formal sense, for the longest time say there is no way to really block being remote viewed. (TANYIA) Oh really! (Wayne_Carr) The best protection is to stay centered grounded, and to practice meditation. (TANYIA) I know I am being viewed... the person told me, and also told me what he saw. (Wayne_Carr) Also as long as you keep your own intentions high, you'll not attract negative energy... remote viewing has not been risky business for myself or my students, although something negative is always possible. (TANYIA) How scary. (Wayne_Carr) You can try visualizing a reflective bubble around you that reflects everything back...remote viewers laugh the idea of putting white light around you, because that simply make it easier to find you! VanPragh Archives http://web.archive.org/web/20070810223223/http://www.vanpraagh.com/chat_detail.cfm?logID=83